•Chapter 43•

Picture and Music at the top^

Third persons POV

The tumor is closing in but without recognition. And more problems are about to start bursting with agony and sadistic humor.

    Now, guess who's back? You didn't think that she would give up after taking one away, did you? Oh no, Sabrina's back...and ready to play.

Cameron's POV

I've been stressing so much about Claire. So much fear and I can barely look into her eyes because I know in a way, I'm lying to her by not telling her the truth of whats really going on. I just don't want to see her hurt or worry about how little time is left. I'm suffering greatly with this and I don't know how long it'll be before someone realizes that nothing is as perfect as it seems and points out what's really wrong. This could end up in so many ways that I don't even know where to begin.

Third Person's POV

               Finally now that its May, Cameron was going through some of Claire's old files and saw that her birthday was on the 27th of May. Which conveniently was today which he has been preparing for about 2 weeks now from the time he found the files. He was going through all of the things that he had to get done for her surprise party that he was going to throw her in the afternoon.

        He had to order the cake, buy the decorations, he sent off all the boys to get her presents early in the morning so she wouldn't suspect anything, and he got up early as well so he can buy some snacks and drinks with Kian, leaving Claire alone in the house by herself.

She woke up to an empty house. Her clock read 8:04.

"Cameron?" no answer.

She takes out her phone and calls him but he doesn't answer.

"Well, looks like I might as well get ready for the day, I guess." She thought to herself.

She picks out an outfit and lays it out on the bed as she strips out of her clothes and turns on the shower. Slowly stepping in she shampoos and washes her body, wishing Gilinsky was there so he could hold her. For some reason, she felt so out of place today.

           Once she had finished, she stepped out of the shower and brushed her teeth. Putting on her outfit and doing her hair, her mind kept on wondering where the boys might be. She decided to go across the street to JC's house and see if they were home because she didn't really like being alone and she hasn't seen them in a while.

         Walking across the street, she feels confident and cute because of the outfit she had chosen. Which consisted of a floral crop top, white high waisted jeans, and knee high brown boots.

Knocking on the door, she hears a "Coming!" from a familiar voice.

"Hey Claire! Haven't seen you in a while." Nathan said.

"Nathan! When did you come visit?" She asks.

"Well um, lets see...about 10 minutes ago." He laughs, "just got here to hang out with Chris."

"Oh, cool. Well are any of the guys home?"

"I think only Connor is in his room. Would you like to go talk to him?" He asks.

"Um yes please." Nathan lets her in as he stares at her with brightly lit grey eyes. She passes by Chris.

"Hey Chris!"

"Oh hey Claire! Hap-" Chris starts.

"Py Pancake Day!" Connor interrupts , while smiling nervously.