•Chapter 12•

OMG!! Thank you guys so much! I got a little bit more than 100 reads! I thought this book sucked! Think we can get to 150? Please? Thanks so much! I just got my other 2 teeth pulled and I'M IN PAIN!!! That's a total of 4 TEETH PULLED! It would make feel better if we get to 150 reads 😊 Love you!

~Sam 💜

Cameron and I get to his room and I get to his room and we get underneath the covers. He puts his arms around me and says

"I love you Claire."

"I love you too, Cam." And with that we fell asleep in sweet, glorious peace.

In the morning, I slipped out bed leaving Cam in his boundary of sweet peace. I go down stairs to find all the boys scattered across the floor. Johnson's in the kitchen with Nash and Shawn.

"Morning." I say with a yawn.

"Goodmorning." They say in unison.

"So I heard you singing last night." Nash says and I blush.

"You were listening out side the door?" I ask smirking.

"Are you kidding? We all heard you from down here. You were singing Skinny Love." I turn to the other two and nod with giant smiles on their faces.

"Oh my god." I mumble putting my head in my hands.

"What? You're really good at singing. You should sing at MAGCON when we go next month." Shawn says and I look at him with wide eyes, while Nash and Johnson are giving him a death glare.

"Oh...sorry." Shawn says earning a smack to the back of his head from Johnson.

Cam walks downstairs and I say,

"Morning my sleepy brother." I say while putting my hair behind my ear and Cam gasps. Next thing I know I'm being picked up and carried up the stairs bridal style by Cam.

"What are you doing?" I say as he puts me down on my bed. He looks at my cheek and then gets up and gets a mirror and hands it to me. I give him a confused look and then look at the mirror. I see my cheek purple. Did he really hit me that hard? I think to my self. I gasp from pain once I touch my purple cheek. I look at Cameron and engulf him in a hug when I see his sad face. "I know you didn't mean it. I know you love me. I know you won't hurt me. It was an accident...an accident." I say letting a single tear escape my eye as I finish that last sentence.

I try to change the subject since he's been nothing but silent. "What's MAGCON?" I ask.

"Where did you hear that?" He asks curiously.

"Nash said that all the boys heard me singing and then Shawn suggested that I should sing at MAGCON and Nash and Johnson gave him a death glare." I said.

"Have you ever heard of Vine?" He asked smiling. Cameron then explains to me how him and all the boys downstairs make 6 second videos and somehow got really famous off of it and MAGCON stood for Meet and Greet Convention and how they meet their fans and have a little show.

"You really should sing though! I'm sure they'll all love you." He said sweetly.

"I'll think about." I said with a smirk as I got up. I went go go get my makeup and put on some concealer. After I was done I turned around and showed Cam.

"See? It never happened." I said and he chuckled.

"Come on let's go wake up the boys and we'll all go have a barbecue outside and go in the pool." He said happily.

We go downstairs and both Cam and I got a pot and and a wooden spoon and we started banging making a whole bunch of noise and I screamed " I love Chipotle!" In the accent that the little boy said it in.

The boys start cracking up once they heard what I said.

"Yo, your accent is on point." Taylor said.

I laughed and said " we are going swimming outside so get your bathing suits on." Almost immediately after I said that all of them ran to their suit cases and started putting on their swimsuits. Let the barbecue begin.

~A/N~

This is dedicated to one of my best friends, Michelle, who threatened to kill me if I didn't update chapter 12 today. So you guys can thank her 😊 love you Chelli, Happy Birthday!

~Sam 💜