•Chapter 15•

To find Cameron kissing Melissa and is she trying to pull back? Oh hell to the no! This girl is giving it all she got and Cameron's doing the same. They just met, what the hell?!? They are making out...on my bed!

"Oh my god." is all I'm able to say as I stand in the door frame with the now-wide opened door.

"Claire." Cameron says.

"On my bed?" I ask softly.

"Claire...I'm sorry, it's just Melissa and I are now... very good friends. And now," he looks at her and says " we're getting married." I looked at him shocked.

Then I wake up.

(A/N~ did I get you? I got you didn't I? 😏)

I turn to my side to see that I'm still in Nash's room and he's sound asleep next to me. I get up, for real this time, and went to go check in my room to see if Melissa and Cameron are in there. There not. I go downstairs to find them both watching a movie and Cam has his arm around Melissa.

"Hey look who's finally up." Cam says.

"How long was I knocked out?" I ask.

"Almost an hour." Cam says looking at his watch.

"OMG! Melissa I'm so sorry! Cam, Mel, why didn't you wake me?" I ask confused and apologetically.

"You and Nash looked so cute together. Why didn't you tell me you two were dating?" As she asked that Nash walked downstairs and looked at her with wide eyes.

"Oh, um...we're not dating." Nash says kinda awkwardly.

"Why not? You guys look the the most perfect couple." Melissa said and I mentally face palmed.

"Melissa." I said signaling to shut the hell up before she embarrasses Nash and I more than she already has.

"Oh sorry, I got it, I got it." she said taking the hint. Then Nash goes back to his room with Cam and I go into mine with Melissa and we start our movie night.

~A/N~

277 reads?!? THANK YOU PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY ENJOY THIS BOOK! I plan to update a WHOLE BUNCH MORE CHAPTERS soon so look forward to that. Think we an get to 300 reads? Also go check out a book called Thirteen. It's poems and there really good and I'm a big fan of the author. So go follow sxshii and read her books. Last note : did y'all vote for the teen choice awards? I wanted to vote for Jack and Jack, Cameron, and Matt like 80 billion times but they only allow one per day 😩. But tomorrow is a new day to vote 😈. So go vote at TeenChoiceAwards.com. Next update will be soon.

~Sam💜