•Chapter 9•

~ 3 weeks pass by~

So it's been three weeks now and I've been so happy. We go to amusement parks, swimming in our backyard pool and we even went to some abandoned park and had a water balloon fight. It has been amazing. Today Cam told me that I was going to meet his group of friends and they were going to stay with us for a week starting tomorrow. I was definitely excited because I thought there were gonna be other girls, but there was only one and she wasn't even coming. It was going to be me, Cam, Nash, both Jacks, Taylor, Shawn, Aaron, Matthew, Carter, and Nash's little brother Hayes, who is also 14. When Nash was talking about him, he kept smirking at me. I guess since Jack and I weren't official, he didn't tell anyone and neither did I.

"Claire," Jack interrupted my thoughts," the boys are here." he says.

"Okay thanks" I say getting out of bed. I can't believe I stayed up all night just thinking and I'm not even tired!

"You look so gorgeous getting out of bed." Jack comes and picks me up as I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He gives me a kiss but quickly that one kiss became heated. Staying in the same position that we were in until we heard a crash and a whole bunch of boys yelling at the same time "Taylor did it!" Jack and I chuckle and he says,

"Get dressed I don't want them seeing you like that but once they leave, you should walk around like that a lot more." he winks and I look down seeing that I'm only wearing black panties and a blue cami. I blush like theirs no tomorrow and smirk,

"Hitting on me much?" I put both hands on my hips.

"You know it babe." he winks again and smiles making me smile while I walk into my closet.

I pick out a mint blue flowy shirt, white skinny jeans, brown sandals, white pearl earrings and a tiny mint pearl on my cartilage piercing. I then put on a little make up which is just concealer, mascara and very little blush. Lastly I put a white headband in my ombré hair.

When I walk downstairs I see all the boys going wild, even Cameron! But shorty stopped and just stared at me.

"Hi." I say with a smile.

"Hey!" they all say in unison.

"Guys, this is my little sister, Claire Dallas." Cameron says and I stay smiling at the boys. Each one comes up to me and shakes my hand.

"Aaron"

"Taylor"

"Carter"

"Shawn"

"Matthew"

and the last one

"Hi I'm Hayes."

"It's great to meet you Hayes. Same with the rest of you boys." I say still smiling that my cheeks are starting to hurt.

"Hi, I'm Jack." Gilinsky said coming up to me. Then he kisses my nose quickly.

"Gilinsky! Didn't I tell you to stay away from my sister." Cam says laughing and pulling him away from me.

"But she's hot!" he says playing around.

Suddenly all the boys start agreeing and then taylor says loudly "Just like me!" we all stay silent and stare at Taylor and the start bursting out laughing. Once again...boys will be boys.

~A/N~

Thank you so much for over 70 reads. Do you think we can get up to 100? Next I will probably be writing another update as you were reading this so keep look out. Thanks again! 🙈🙉🙊

~Sam💜