•Chapter 25•

Jacks POV

I come back from putting the bags in the truck and into to the table where we were. She's not there...

I see an earring that she was wearing on the table. I start to panic.

"Claire. CLAIRE!" I yell in the hopes of wherever she is, she'll be able to hear me. No response, this is so not good.

Claire's POV

I've had enough! I'm not dying tonight. She could go to hell without me because I'm not leaving today and no day soon. I'm fighting for my family, Jack, and Cam. I'm fighting for my brother! I will never leave him again.

I nod.

She gets closer and holds the gun pointed to me. Just as she's about to pull the trigger, I jump up and make out her arm and bend her elbow. There was a shot and silence was the only sound that was radiated off these walls that I call hell.

Gilinsky's POV

I checked the entire mall! She disappeared. I call Cam and he tells Nash, JC, and JJ. It's been 18 hours. We're thinking of places she could be. Then Cam gasps. We look at him with hope on our faces.

Claire's POV

(Background music- Get Home by Bastille)

Silence...is what is once again heard besides the crying of birds outside this sanctuary. I open my clutched tight eyes. I'm okay...I still can't see but no pain is felt. I stand from the floor with my head drenched in my dried tears and I look down and see the lifeless body. I pick her up. I place her on the bed. Everyone deserves to rest peacefully, no matter how evil. A dove lands on the window sill and looks at her body, looks at me, then flies into the distance. Her soul left. She was wounded. A wounded soul, that couldn't escape her jail like mind and focused on the bad when there was good in her, but ignored it. She's gone...Tina's gone.

I run downstairs and the doors locked from the outside. There is no other exit. I feel my way up the stairs. I go to the large window next to my bed and climb the sill. I make out the gorgeous colors of the early rise morning, the lake, the greenest grass you could see and my spirit waiting for me down below.

It's such a big fall, like big!

"If I god knows I won't make it out alive, he'll turn me into an angel...Angels can fly." I say to myself.

"Angels can fly." I whisper and let my life-full body fall into the misty air.

What's heaven like? Will I find out? What will happen to my family? Cam? Jack? Nash? JJ? JC? No! I'm a warrior. God let me in this Earth because he knows I'm strong. He wouldn't end it before I can finish my life war. I can finish it. I was here because I was supposed to. I won't leave anyone behind, just like he didn't leave me.

"I'm Queen Warrior." I whisper and the cold water enwraps my body and a soft blanket of heat that the sun provided takes over as well. I can't breathe. I swim fast to the surface and pull my head back as I let a big gasp for air. I can't find land. I can't see anything. I hear something...

Jacks POV

"I can track her phone!" Cam said with a smile. He takes out his phone and sees that she's in a giant field in Albany. We all run to the car and he gets the directions. It's about 20 minutes from where we are.

Cam's POV

We arrive to where my phone says she is and it's a giant castle looking building.

"Look!" JC points to the a window that looks small from the distance, there's someone on the window sill. It's Claire! Then she jumps. We gasp and watch her body fall.

JC's POV

We gasp as she lets herself fall. She looked so calm and peaceful and the sun was perfectly coming up and shining her to the ways you'd think someone was saving her with light.

She hits water and it's silent. Just silent. We run to the lake and we split up trying to find a way to get next to the lake. I see she comes up to the surface and gasps for air. I find a way next to the water, since it's covered with tall bushes. "CLAIRE!" I yell. She looks in my direction...her eyes are green. Her eyes are always brown. I'm dumbfounded for a second and then I run into the lake and pick her up and swim to the grass. I cradle her and wrap her in my arms, trying to give her as much heat as I can.

"My warrior." I whisper letting out many tears. Her hand finds my face and she smiles "JC?" she whispers/asks.

"Claire, what happened to your eyes."

"It was the price to get out of hell." she smiles.

She continues to smile and tears fall from her eyes. I hug her tighter and sob into her shoulder.

"Don't ever scare me like that!" I yell.

"Where's Cam?" she asks.

"CAM!" I yell. They came the same way I entered and engulf her in a group hug.

"Claire..." Cam is crying his eyes out and same as the rest of us.

"Claire...what did she do to you?" Cam asks.

Her smile fades. "Bad things, but it's over now." Jack holds out his arms and Cam gives her to him.

"Jack?" she asks smiling again, trying to make out his face. Her hand touched his face and he kissed her...she kissed back. He sobs loudly into the kiss and says, "never scare me like that! I'd die for you."

"I'd die for you too, that's why I had no choice but to go with her." We look at her with wide eyes. "don't worry," she shakes her head softly, "it's over, all over. She can't hurt us anymore." she said.

"How do you know?" I asked and she faced my voice, "she flew away." is all she said before Cam said we should take her to the hospital. We get in the car and I carry my Queen Warrior in my arms just looking at her cut body and face. Her face has dried tears. She still looked gorgeous looking out the window and she was fiddling with something in her hands the was on her neck. I get a closer look and see it's the necklace I gave her.

"Do you believe me now? You really are our Queen Warrior." I say leaning my head on hers and she smiles......She smiled.

(A/N~ I'm so sorry! I know this took more than a week but come on! Wasn't it worth it? Anyway I had a BUTTLOAD of homework😒😑! But I finally got this chapter done and I freaking loved it if I do say so myself. What do you guys think? leave it in the comments and GIVE ME Y'ALL SUGGESTIONS FOR THE STORIES! If I like it, I'll use it and give you credit for it in the authors note so give me suggestions or ideas about what happens in the hospital. Next update soon! Love you guys!

~Sam💜