•Chapter 10•

So we are now in the living room and next to me is Hayes and Gilinsky. Jack starts talking to Aaron and Hayes starts up a conversation with me.

"So how's your relationship with Cameron, you seem pretty close." he says with a cute smile.

"Yea, I've known since I was 8 years old and he's always treated me like a brother and I don't really have any family so a few weeks back, he made it official. I'm officially a Dallas and I'd do anything for him." I say grinning.

"Where did you live before here?" he asked.

"I was in the system." I say still keeping the smile on my face.

"System?" he asked confused.

"Foster system." I state facts.

"Oh that's interesting. What about your relationship with the other guys?" he asks. He's good at asking questions.

"They're extremely funny. They always find a way to make me laugh." I say.

"Yea same. I have a full on adventure and a funny one at that with these guys." he says sweetly.

"What do you do in North Carolina?" I ask curiously.

"To be honest, try to look for girls but none of them compare to how beautiful you are." he says looking into my eyes and I stare into his eyes blushing.

"You're cheeks are really pink...its cute." he says sweetly.

"Thanks." I say looking down.

"You wanna go penny board around the park or something?" he asks.

"I have one but I don't know how to ride it." I say feeling stupid.

"You have one but you don't know how to ride it?" he asks pointing out my stupidity.

"Cameron bought it for me as a surprise and I still have no clue how to ride." I say.

"Come with me I'll teach you." he gets up and holds out his hand for me.

"Okay," I then look at Cameron "Cam, Hayes and I are going to the park. He's gonna teach me how to penny board I say getting up.

"Okay, be safe" he says and Taylor says " if you know what he means." Taylor says smirking. Everyone laughs and I chuckle and leave with Hayes.

Jacks POV

What the hell? Hayes better not do anything. I was planning on asking Claire once the guys left and I also wanted to give her time after everything that happened. I really like her and I know we kiss and everything now and I hope she doesn't think just because I haven't asked her, means I don't like her because I freaking do!

Claire's POV

Hayes and I get to the park and we start talking a bit. Now it was time to start learning.

"Get on the board carefully and try not to move." I do as he says and succeed.

"I'm just going to push you slowly so you get used to it okay?" He says.

"Okay."

He puts his hands on my waist and pushes me slowly on the board and I start squealing and losing my balance thinking that I'm going to fall and in the end...I do...on Hayes.

"I'm so sorry." I say about to get off.

"Wait," he says grabbing my arm and stares in my eyes, "you just look so perfect." he says and I blush.

"Come on, lets keep learning...teacher." I say with a teasingly smirk on my face.

Hayes gives me instructions on how to control the board and after many attempts, I finally did it.

"I did it!" I yelled jumping into Hayes' arms and laughing and he just picks my legs to wrap around his waist and he starts to spin me around.

"I knew you could do it!" he says just as excited as I am.

"Come on, lets go home. It's starting to get dark." I say smiling and he puts me down.

"Okay, let me grab your board and we'll go." he says going to my board which is a few feet away from us. When he came back I kiss his cheek as he looks down. He then looks forward with wide eyes, blushing as I pull away and I can't help but giggle.

"Thanks, teach." I whisper in his ear.

I grab my penny board from his hands and start to run home "race ya!" I say taking off. So there we are just running like a bunch of kids but we don't care. Half way through I stop him and tell him I'm tired. He does the most sweetest thing. He crouches down and says "Come on princess, I'll carry you the rest of the way." I couldn't help but smile. I get on his back and hang my arms around his neck and start giggling then laughing as he gains speed.

"Do you eat? You feel as if you're 2 pounds." I didn't respond, I just giggled as he continued running surprisingly not getting tired.

We get to the house and he opens the door as we are both laughing and he puts me down and I put my penny, Izzie, down.

"I'm assuming the date went well?" Carter says scaring us both.

"It wasn't a date." Hayes and I say at the same time. I could feel the heat rise to my cheeks.

"Okay." he says and nods sarcastically.

"Well I'm going to sleep. Goodnight Hayes." Before I go up the stairs, he grabs my hand and pulls me close to him, like really close. He kisses my cheek but close to my lips and whispers "goodnight" he smirks and leaves.

I go up to my room and shut the door and when I turn around, I scream...

~A/N~

CLIFFHANGER!! I know I'm bad😊 lol. Thanks for 88 reads! Think we can get to 100? Love you guys!

~Sam💜