•Chapter 6•

Hey guys! I'm giving you guys another update! Yassss! Anyway, a few days ago I got one of my cartilages pierced and it still hurts! :( hopefully the pain will go away soon. Kk here's the update :)

I wake up from my sleep and go downstairs. No one is in here. I go see if they're in their rooms.

I open Cam's door and he's sound asleep, but at 2:30 in the afternoon? I crawl in bed with him and snuggle in his grasp. He puts his arm around me and cuddles me tight to the point where I have no clue how the hell I'm going to get out. He stirs and mumbles something.

"No...no don't take Claire away..." he mumbles. He's dreaming that they're taking me away. I shake him to wake him up so he won't have the dream anymore.

"Cam, Cam I'm right here." I say while shaking him.

He wakes up with tears in his eyes and engulfs me in a hug.

"I had a horrible dream." he says in the crook of my neck.

"It's okay... I'm here... you're here, the boys are here, that's all that matters." I say still hugging him.

"I'm going to sign the papers today...they are not taking you away from me...not again." he says softly.

"Okay." is all I say then I kiss his forehead.

"Come on. Lets go have some breakfast then we'll go sign those papers and make it official." he says happily.

"Alright." I say getting off of his bed and he follows.

"Boys! Wake up!" Cameron yells going downstairs. They all walk out side their doors groaning and mumbling under their breaths.

"You woke up this early because?" Nash says obviously very grumpy.

"It's 2:30 in the afternoon!" Cameron yells from the kitchen.

"Your point is?" Nash sasses.

"My point is- is that today we are going to file in Claire's papers and I'm sure she would like your guy's support. Wouldn't you Claire?" Cameron says and they all look at me.

I was barely paying attention and was in the middle of eating some toast when he asked me the question. Then I just stared at him wide eyed trying to process his question.

"That's right!" I say muffled as my mouth is being occupied with the buttery bread. They all die of laughter.

"Alright,she just made my morning! I'll go." JJ says.

"Same." Jack says.

"Make that 3." Nash finishes.

"Great! Then were all going." Cameron smiles.

We finish up our breakfast and start heading in for the car.