•Chapter 16•

More than 400 reads!!! please vote and comment. Also follow me on Instagram @samii_2146. Ilysm!

Oh! and comment who you ship:

Jack + Claire : Jlaire or Clack

Nash + Claire: Nlaire or Clash

Hayes + Claire: Hlaire or Clayes

Ok on to the update!

~Sam 💜

2 weeks passed by now and Nash and I have been hanging out a lot. Hayes and the rest of the boys are leaving today and I'm afraid that I'm going to cry because I've also spent a lot of time with them and they are like my family. But the bright side is I'll see them in 2 more weeks when we go to MAGCON! Right now we are all saying our goodbyes. I just finished saying goodbye to Taylor, Shawn, Carter, Aaron, and now Hayes.

"I'm gonna miss you Poo-bear." I say hugging Hayes and he laughs.

"I'm gonna miss you too Claire." He says and we stay a while not doing anything...just hugging and it was interrupted by someone clearing their throat.

"Sorry to break of this little love fest but we gotta go." Carter says.

"Alright, alright! Were going." Hayes says letting go.

"Goodbye Hayes" I say sadly.

"Bye Claire. This isn't the last time though. We still have MAGCON." He says trying to reassure me.

"That's true. Then see you later."

"See you later." He says and they all leave, leaving me alone with Gilinsky since the other guys went with Cam to drop off the guys.

"So what do you want to do?" I turn to Jack who's just standing there silently.

"Have you been avoiding me?" Jack responds completely ignoring my question. I was taken to a bit of a shock.

"Um, no. Why?" I ask making a face saying 'what dafuq is you talking bout.'

"We haven't been hanging out lately and... I don't know. I just thought you got sick of me." He says blushing a bit.

"Yea like that'll ever happen." I say sarcastically.

He just smiles and looks at me with his head down.

"Is that so? Then you wouldn't mind hanging out today?" He smirks.

"Not at all, my sticky boy." I say and he gets a confused look.

"I'm not sticky." He says. I take the opened bottle of syrup that next to me and poured some on my hands quickly and rubbed it all over his cheeks.

"Now you are." I say chuckling and running away. He grabs a towel and wipes his face off as he chases me around the house. Finally he catches me and starts to walk outside to the backyard with me on his shoulder punching his back and yelling at him to put me down.

"Jack put me down! I have my phone on me!" I yell hoping he'd put me down.

Instead he reaches into my back pocket and gets my phone. I twitched a bit when he did.

"Don't worry princess, you don't anymore." He says chuckling.

He then throws me in the pool with my clothes on and everything. I feel the cool liquid touch my skin which sends shivers through my entire body. I come up from the water and make a small gasp for air and see Jack dying of laughter. While he wasn't paying attention from laughing so much, I grabbed his ankle and pulled him in the pool as well.