•Chapter 33•

Cam's POV
So I kinda been keeping something from Claire. I kinda invited the guys over again and Hayes and Aaron are coming with their girlfriends so hopefully they'll all get along and no one will get into problems so that's why I'm planning on telling Claire and JJ and Jack at last minute. Only Nash and I know that they're coming in 2 days, I made all the guys promise not to tell.
"Claire!" I yell from the living room.
I hear distant running that gets closer and closer.
"Yea Cam?" She pants. I giggle.
"What are you doing?"
"Why don't you come see?" She smiles still panting. I look at her before nodding noticing, her galaxy sports bra, loose black muscle tee, athletic shorts and her Galaxy vans. I follow her outside and I'm immediately hit with a green water balloon. I looked shocked and confused at Johnson who just got me with it.
"What....the fuck?!" I yell the boys and Claire start laughing. Suddenly, the door bell rings.
"I'll get it guys, don't murder each other with those damn water balloons when I'm gone." I mumble the end to myself.
I open the door and see Aaron, Hayes and 2 girls I'm assuming are their girlfriends. Then, the guys all falling out of the van. Literally. Idiots!
"Guess who's here 2 days early?" Hayes smiles. I invite them in and they sit on the couches. I tell them that I'm going to go out on a dry shirt and yell Claire's name.
Claire's POV
Cam yells my name and I walk in through the back glass sliding door and yell "Cam! What chu want boy?"
Before he could answer I feel someone scoop me up and I scream.
"Ahhhh put me down!"
"Now is that any way to greet your best friend?"
I know that voice. I turn my head and my eyes lock with his.
"Aaron!" I let myself down and tackle him to the ground hugging him and he laughs while kissing my forehead. I hear footsteps approaching us.
"Correction! One of her best friends." I turn my head and see Hayes.
"Poo-Bear!" I jump into his arms and he carries me as were hugging. I get down from Hayes' arms.
"You boys look great. I'm so glad I can see you guys.'' My voice starts to get a bit raspy and cracks a bit. I can feel the tears start to come.
"Aww don't cry Claire." Aaron says and comes to hug me. I hug back and start to sob a bit in his shoulder just feeling so happy.
"I'm getting your shirt wet and I'm s-sorry I-I'm just so h-happy.'' I stutter releasing from the hug and looking at both of them.
"Come on we have two girls we want to introduce you to." Hayes says.
I nod smiling and follow them but before I even make it into the living room, I am attacked with a whole bunch of hugs and kisses from Matt, Carter, Shawn, Taylor and Sammy.
"Boys!" I scream in happiness as they continue to cuddle and tickle me.
Sammy puts me down and look at all of them and I can feel those tears starting to come back.
"I missed you guys." My voice cracked and I let out a sob.
"Aww." they awwed and enveloped me in a another group hug making me laugh because Matt kept grabbing Carters nipple and Carter would smack his hand away. We all pulled away and my tears and eyes were dried.
"Come on, we'll introduce you to the girls now." Sammy said. I nodded with a smile.
We walk in to the room and the guys introduce me to Samii and Carly.
Samii was really pretty. She had dark brown hair, a bit lighter brown eyes, fair skin, she only had on eye make up which made her eyes stand out a whole lot more. Her lips were nice and pink and she had a nice body. I can see why Aaron fell in love with her.
Carly. She has piercing blue eyes and fair skin as well. She has very light brown almost blonde hair and is very petite and slim. She's a cutie and perfect for Hayes.
Carly, Samii and I decided to get to know each other a bit more so we all went up to my room while the guys did their Guy things downstairs.
Samii's POV
Claire is so nice! Carly and I are already friends and were really excited on meeting Claire. Aaron said that Claire was one of his best friends and I'm not gonna lie I was a bit jealous at first for a bit but I can see why now. She's totally pretty, super funny and so nice. I'm totally glad that we're friends now.
"Samii, what do you want to do?" Carly asked me. We already got to know each other and now both of them are whining cause they want to do something.
"Least play 'how does your boyfriend...'!"
"How does your boyfriend?" They both ask in unison.
"Yea! I'll ask how does your boyfriend kiss, hug, etc. and y'all answer and then the next person goes." I say and they agree excitedly.
C: Claire
Ca: Carly
S: Samii
S: I'll start! How does your boyfriend kiss?
C: he grabs me by my waist and slowly puts his lips on mine and if we're alone then he'll make it intense.
Ca: Damn Claire get it! Haha Hayes kisses me really sweetly and when I don't expect it which I love because he knows that it makes me blush.
S: Aaron is nothing more but a perfect sweetheart but I love it when we're in our make out session because he dominates me but is still kind through it and his lips are the softest. I love it.
Ca: how does your boyfriend cuddle?
S: Aaron is so cute. We'll watch a movie or just lay in bed and I'll put my head in his neck and he'll play with my hair and kiss me a few times. Sometimes if we start to kiss, he'll make it a lot more hot and I always have to watch how far we go cause I want to wait until we're atleast 17 or 18.
C: I think you described how Jack and I are but we both know when to stop.
-
Our convo was interrupted by the guys coming in and suddenly laying on top of us. I hear Claire squeal as Sammy, Matt and Jack are on her. And I laugh realizing the Aaron, Taylor, Shawn, and the other Jack lay on parts of my body while tickling me. Tonight is definitely gonna be fun.
~A/N~
Sorry it's such a short chapter! But I really needed to update. ANYWAY THANKS FOR 30.1 K. OMG ily guys so much asdfghjkl!!!
*IMPORTANT*
Guess who's stalker skills are on point? Mine are! I found out where the o2l house is and this is so legit. If we can get my story to 50k then I will post an authors note with a pic of it from Google maps and the street name and stuff. this is so not a scam, YALL know I would never lie to you guys. I literally spent 3 hours getting as much info as I could...i was bored this vacation😁😂
-
Till next time! Love y'all!
Stay palmy🌴
~Sam👑