•Chapter 5•

Hey guys! TRIPLE UPDATE! YASSS! lol anyway I'm writing this at one in the morning so it might suck. If it does, I'm sorry. Kk that's it byez!

During dinner we talked and laughed and they told me about this Vine app where they make 6 second videos and apparently got real famous off of it.

Right now I'm in my room laying on the bed just staring at the ceiling knowing how great my life is right now. Then all of a sudden, Cam comes bursting in through the door with a whole bunch o shopping bags and the three other boys follow behind shortly with about 12 bags in each hand.

My eyes widen. They have been gone for two hours to go shopping? I thought guys hated shopping!

"What is this?" I ask Cameron.

"This my adorable baby sister is your clothes to put into your closet." he says smiling.

If my eyes weren't big before, they were huge now!

"Did you spend a lot of money?" I ask sadly.

"Claire that doesn't matter." he says sitting next to me on the bed. I look away and he takes 2 fingers under my chin and makes me look at him.

"I did this because I wanted to okay?" he says smiling removing his hand.

"Okay. But I still think it's a lot of money!" I say.

"Oh it's fine!" he says with the biggest smile. I honestly love him so much.

"Oh and we each got you some stuff." Jack said.

"I got you a camera and a tripod so you could film and make Youtube videos. I know you'll get famous quickly!" Nash said.

"I got you the iPhone 5s in gold with 4 cases and a whole bunch of earrings for your lobes and your one cartilage piercing." Johnson said.

"I got you a MacBook laptop for your videos." Jack said with his million dollar smile.

"Thank you guys so much!" I got up and kissed Cameron on the cheek, then Nash, then Johnson and I don't think Gilinsky was expecting because he was looking at his phone when I leaned in on his cheek and he turned around and we kissed but I immediately pulled away and started to yearn for his touch again on the inside.

"I'm sorry I was going for your cheek." I said with my cheeks blazing red! He smiled... why was he smiling?!? I'm so confused it's not even funny.

Cameron broke the silence by saying "Gilinsky stay away from my sister!" and with that he left followed by Nash and JJ.

"No promises." Gilinsky said softly only I could hear and he grabbed my waist with one hand and pulled me toward him. I just stared into his eyes, they really were beautiful.

"Wanna try that again?" he asked and I bit my lip. He leaned in and so did I. Our lips finally touched slowly and softly, moving in perfect synch. I pulled away still wanting more and leaned my forehead on his smiling and I was getting kind of tired because I was on my tippy toes.

"Goodnight gorgeous." he whispered and left my room smiling. I put away all the clothes and Vans that the boys got me which was like 18 different colored pairs. Finally I laid on my bed trying to go to sleep but kept thing about my relationship with Jack. I really like him but what about the age difference? If he likes me the same way I like him then I don't think it matters. Finally the wave of sweet slumber takes over my body and fast asleep.