•Chapter 2•

I finally find the park about 5 or 6 blocks away from the house. I approach a bench and recognize someone sitting next to me. I glance over at him quickly without him noticing. Oh my goodness! It's Cameron! Cameron and I used to be best friends when I was 8 and he was 13. He took care of me but unfortunately never met Laila because Laila started working at the age of 12 which is 2 years before Cameron and I even met. I doubt he recognizes me though. He looks over to me and his eyes widen. I could see them widening through the corner of my eye. I haven't seen Cameron since I was 10 years old.

"Claire?" he asks.

I look down at his body slowly making my way up to his face. "Hello Cameron." I say with the biggest smile possible.

"Oh my god!" he yells and immediately engulfs me in a hug.

"I missed you so much! More then you can imagine." I say letting a tear escape my eye.

"Don't cry, haha, what are you doing with that duffel bag?" he asks.

I explain EVERYTHING that happened and he just sat there silently taking everything in.

"Damn you've had it rough." he says and I sigh with a smile.

"Yea but enough about me, tell me about you."

He tells me about this guy named Nash... Grier I think is his last name and two other guys with the same first name who moved in with Cameron. Then he tells me something that changed my life.

"You are gonna live with me." he says seriously.

I laugh "Yea, okay " I say sarcastically. "oh...you were serious?" I said noticing the expression on his face. He nods.

"Yes. You ran away from home an your abusive foster mother and have no where to live. You are like my baby sister and I love you to death. I'd die if anything happened to you. Please come." he pleads and looks as if he is about to cry.

I immediately hug him when I see his face and say "Okay I'll go but please don't cry. You'll break my heart." I pull back from the hug and look deeply through his eyes.

"Let's go home." I continue.

"Okay, car's this way." He leads me to his car and he puts my duffel bag in the back seat, then I get into the passenger seat. Finally we are on the way to his house, which I guess is now my house too. I smile at the thought.

~A/N~

Hey guys! hope your enjoying it so far. I know it kind of sucks but please bare with it. I expect to update a lot more so look forward to that. Please vote and comment letting me know that you like it so I can give you guys more updates 😏. Anyway toodleloo!

~Sam💜