•Chapter 14•

210 reads? thanks so much you guys! love you!

~Sam💜

I stay silent with the pizza in my hands, just staring at them and how they're flirting with each other. I doubt they even noticed my presence.

"Cameron!" Nash yells with a hoarse voice.

"I'll go check on him." I say quickly, leaving the pizza box on my table and head to Nash's room.

"Hey bæ, how you holding up?" I say sweetly as I enter his room and make my way over to his bed, where he is laying cuddled up in the covers.

"Hey! I'm okay, just a little iffy. But hopefully tomorrow I'll feel a lot better." he says in a hoarse voice once again.

"You want some warmth?" I ask holding my arms wide open.

"Do you want to get sick?" he says with a smirk.

"No, but I'll risk it if it means you're nice, warm, and feeling better." I say smiling and he returns it but even bigger.

"Aww, get in here." he says lifting up the covers and I scoot in and wrap my arms around him like a human tortilla.

"Ahh, you're so warm."he says wrapping his arms around my waist. "Wait don't you have a friend over?" he continues.

"Yea but Cameron is keeping her company, if you know what I mean." I say a bit annoyed.

He cocks up and eyebrow at me.

"They're flirting with each other and when I entered the room, they didn't even notice. And I had pizza that you could smell a mile away! They didn't stop flirting even for pizza! That's true love right there!" I say and he laughs.

"I'm actually feeling a lot better now that you're here, either that or it's those pills Cam gave me. They've been making feel kind of loopy."

"Well if it is me, then aww! You're so sweet." I say in a baby voice pinching his cheek.

We laugh and then he stares at me and stare back with a really big smile on my face. Then he kisses me and I immediately pull back.

"Nash...I'm kind of with Jack." I say worried about his reaction.

"Sorry! got caught up in the moment and-- wait! What Jack?" He smirks at that last question.

"Gilinsky" I say softly and the heat rises to my cheeks.

"I freaking knew it!" he yells standing up on his elbows.

"Knew what?" I ask with a smile planted on my face.

"You're always around him and when we have movie nights, you two cuddle together because you're 'cold' when we ALL know that's bull because it's 85 degrees in this house." he explains and puts finger quotations when he says 'cold'.

I laugh because it true.

He just keeps on smirking at me.

"What?" I ask.

"Have you kissed?" he asks still having that stupid intimidating face on.

"Maybe." I say putting my head down.

"You have haven't you? Look, look...you're blushing!" He teases.

"Oh hush." I demand playfully.

"Haha. Do me a big favor?" he asks.

"Sure." I say.

"Can you ask Cam if he can give me pills for my headache?" he asks.

"Yea. Be back later, bye!" I say.

"Bye." he returns.

I go down the hall to my room and open the door slowly to find...

~A/N~

CLIFFHANGER!!!!! SORRY! but Michelle told me that if I did any more cliffhangers, she would kill me. I just did one to piss her off 😈. Anyway, next update is on it's way. Love you! ❤️

~Sam💜