•Chapter 7•

We finally get to the Adoption Agency Center and both Jacks, Nash and I wait in the waiting room while Cameron fills out some papers.

"Wait so before you become a Dallas, what's your last name now?" JJ asked.

I thought about this real hard. I mean my mom left me and my sister, my foster dad left, so did my sister, well sort of. I guess I never had a last name.

"Never had one." I smile at JJ.

"So are you like Madonna?" Nash asks and we started cracking up.

Cam came back with a frown on his face. Uh oh this can't be good, I think to myself.

"Claire...you need to know something."

"Spit it out Cam." I urge Cameron.

"That woman...who you once called 'foster mom" or 'Tina' robbed you from your real mother." he said sadly.

"No...no that can't be right I have been in her house and in the foster system for as long as I can remember. People even came to check up on us." I said denying what he was telling me.

"Those were her friends who she asked to dress in suits and 'check up on you guys'" he stated.

"No, no you're wrong." I say and start to walk away. Not before he grabs my hand.

"Why don't you believe me? It should be easy for you to believe that." he says sternly.

"You think it's easy to believe that some woman I don't know who I thought I knew kidnapped me and my sister only to abuse us? It's not easy! It's downright difficult thinking that I was forced to stay there when I had my entire life to leave!" I yell sadly with tears streaming down my face. He then pulls me into a hug and I sob in his chest only to hugged tighter by his strong arms.

"I'm sorry, what I said shouldn't have came out the way it did. I know it was hard for you and some how you still have the gorgeous smile on your face that makes everyone's heart melt." he said looking me in the eyes.

"It's okay."

"Okay."

"Come on lets go back with the boys, they're probably wondering where we are." I say smiling.

"By the way, it's official."

"What?" I say giving him a confused face.

"You are officially Claire Dallas." I jump into his arms and wrap my legs around his body.

"Oh My Goodness! I'm a Dallas!" I say laughing.

He laughs as well. " Come on lets go celebrate." he says sweetly.

"Alright."

We find the guys by the car and smile at them.

"So are you guys okay?" Jack asks.

"Of course, especially now that she's a Dallas!" he says picking me up bridal style and spinning me around. I squeal and laugh.

"Cameron put me down!" I say still laughing.

"Alright, let's go celebrate!" Cameron yells and the boys start whooping... boys will be boys.

We get to a nice restaurant and we order. We were having a nice conversation until...

~A/N~

HAHA! CLIFFHANGER!! lol sorry I know I'm horrible! 😊 but anyway I will update a lot more if people vote on the story *hint hint* By the Way I just got 2 teeth taken out and I'm getting another 2 removed on either Friday or Monday 😫 oh what I do to have a great smile! Braces only go so far! Wish me good luck! 🙏