•Chapter 21- Magcon Day 1•

I feel like I was being a bit over dramatic. But I have to shout out Kayla_k_2002, becca_lol, leprechaun_wife, and of course the one and only _penguin loverr_ who actually voted and such but I will continue writing so just a little heads up and it would be very nice if you guys continue voting and commenting. Love y'all and comment a 💚 if you're happy I'm updating again.

~Sam💜

I woke up next to Shawn...wait! Hold the truck up and tell that dude to put it in reverse! Next to Shawn?!? Mendes?! What the hell? I look at my surroundings and I was still in the hotel, in a hotel room, next to a shirtless Shawn. Why on earth is he not wearing a shirt. I look down at myself and I still have the clothes that I was wearing last night. I get up and go to the bathroom.

SHAWN'S POV

I wake up when I hear the bathroom door close. I'm assuming that Claire got up already because she isn't next to me. I hear the shower water start to run. Crap! I gotta pee. I doubt she'll mind.

I knock on the door. "Who is it?" Claire asks from the shower.

"Me, Shawn. I gotta pee, can I get in for like 2 minutes?"

"Sure babe, come on in!" I smile. She called me babe. I'm an idiot. I do my business and she asks me, "By the way, can I ask you why I woke up to a shirtless you?" She asks.

"Oh! Umm you fell asleep in Taylor's room and I was getting tired too so I told Cam that I would sleep with you for the night and he said it was fine as long as I didn't touch you." I said laughing at the end.

"Of course. Typical Cam." She laughs and with that I exit the bathroom to let her enjoy her shower and I start to get ready for the day.

CLAIRE'S POV

I get out of the shower and start to pick out an outfit for the first day of MAGCON. I decided on going with a white crop top that shows like half of my stomach and some dark skinny but comfy skinny jeans and a purple plaid flannel wrapped around my waist, with some black vans. Hopefully this'll make Gilinsky drool and give him the freaking guts to ask me the hell out already!

I finish putting on my make up and brushing my hair leaving it in its natural way and go to Jack, Jack, Hayes, and Aaron's room.

Aaron answered and just looked at me up and down with a shocked expression, "Totally loving the new look cupcake." He smirks. I laugh, "Shut up." I say smiling.

I walk past Aaron and see that Jacks back is turned to me so I put my hands over his eyes. He then lays down and take my hands off of his eyes and lean on them putting them on the bed next to his head.

"Good morning kitten." He says smiling.

"Did I ever tell you how much I love it when you call me kitten or sunshine or gorgeous?" I ask still looking down at him.

"No. But now that I know, I will continue to call you that." He smiles looking up at me and he then reaches up to my face which is inches away from his and kisses me, obviously I'm not going to refuse so I kiss back. He bites my bottom lip and pulls away quickly.

"Tease." I smack his shoulder as he gets up off the bed.

"Don't worry about me being a tease princess, because I'm all yours." He says grabbing my waist and pulling me towards him.

"All mine?" I smirk.

"For you and only you." He says poking my nose.

"What exactly is mine?" I ask.

"My arms, legs, body, head, mind, soul...lips...heart. I will never find any one else to give any of those to besides you." He says resting his head on mine and we lock eyes.