•Chapter 28•

****important note at end if you want another update THIS THURSDAY**********
"To be completely honest JC, I have absolutely no clue. But when we go to back to LA, I'll be sure to tell you. I have one last letter to read." I said with my head on his hard but comfy chest.

"Ok baby girl, you got it." he rubbed my back and I winced. "what's wrong?" he looked at me worried.

"When I was back at the tower, Tina threw me against a wooden desk and it had pieces of wood and old rusty nails coming out of it.

JC's POV

I tell her to turn around and ask if it's okay that I pull up the back of her shirt lightly and she agrees. So I pick it up a bit and see fresh wounds over the many scars that Tina did to her when they were back in LA.

I immediately bring her to a supply store that's around the corner and buy large bandaids and rubbing alcohol. I buy it and we go into the bathroom that's in the store and start to patch them up.

"Ahhhh!" Claire hisses as the rubbing alcohol touches her wounds.

"It's fine it's almost over, hold on." I say as I start to finish putting on the bandaids. "Okay we're done! Let's go find everyone else and well start going to the airport. She nodded and we went.

We eventually found all the guys and we packed right back into the cars.

Cam's POV

Claire came back with JC and we all went into the cars heading for the airport.

"So Claire? How did you enjoy New York City?" I asked turning around.

"I loved it! Its so indescribable!" she smiled and so did I. After that we all got into different conversations with each other and eventually got to the airport. I was so tired, I need to sleep like right now! Thank goodness we don't have to wait that long, because all I'm planning to do on that plane is sleep!

Jack POV

We finally get to the airport and they call our flight after a good 15-20 minutes of waiting mindless. Cameron told us on the ride here that O2L isn't leaving until tomorrow, so that means Claire won't see JC until tomorrow which is kinda weird cause when she isn't with me, she's with JC. He's practically a brother to her, just like Cam. I mean they both protect her but it's different between me and the rest of the guys since I'm her boyfriend. Whoa! Getting way off topic here! Anyway, now I'm sitting next to Claire and we are all about to knock out at any minute. I let her have the window seat since I sometimes get dizzy. I can hear the music that she's listening to and it's mine and JJ's song 'Filghts'. Of course, when she's not looking or talking to me, she's listening to my music. I smile at her as she's deep in thought listening to my music. I kiss her temple taking her out of her trance and she smiles at me. Boy did I fall for that gorgeous smile. She then leans over and kisses my lips and I kiss back, then she puts up the arm rest and snuggles into me. I put my arm around her and kiss her temple once more.
*After the flight (didn't want to write what happened on the flight cause dead ass all they did was sleep!) *
Hayes' POV
During the flight I sat next to this girl named Carly and she's so cool! She has the most adorable smile and her eyes are so amazing. The entire flight we talked and talked and she likes hockey, ice cream, and is currently single. *cough* YASS *cough*
Anyway, she is moving from Florida to North Carolina but she's going to LA for vacation before she moves.
Claire's POV
After a long ass car ride, we finally made it home and we are all wide awake. I don't know if it's because of jet lag or just because we all slept the entire way here, well except for Hayes. Apparently, he got a new 'lady friend' and so happy for him and for the fact that he moved on.
(BTW #Cayes 🙈💜 that was for you Carly)
When we opened the door, we all ran inside leaving all the luggages in the car leaving that for tomorrow's worries and sat in the living room watching what ever movie was on. As I scrolled through the channels, we landed across Monsters Inc. and all the guys shouted to stop cause they wanted to watch it and trust me...so did I. I was going to snuggle with Gilinsky but Cam grabbed my waist and sat me down next to him. I thought what the hell! I haven't hung out with him in real long, might as well just snuggle. I missed my astonishing older brother. (Snuggling is the shit too! Someone tell me who doesn't love snuggling with their boyfriend, girlfriend, or even your teddy bear #SingleLife)
~A/N~
I'm so sorry it's literally been forever since I've updated ik!!! please don't hate me!! I love YALL with all my butt, I would say my heart but of course my butts bigger😂🙈😝 nah jk!
Anyway I've been really busy but I'm definitely gonna make more time cuz hello! #WattpadIsLife!
Comment what y'all are gonna be for Halloween and *******follow me on Instagram @SAMII_2146 and comment the #WattpadIsLife on my most recent picture if you want another update Thursday!! ******** okay my snippy panda bears I think that's it! love y'all!!!✌️😝🙆🙈💁😋(you know how much I love emojis!)
~Sam💜