•Chapter 34•

*play music when instructed later throughout the chapter*!!!!!
(THIS CHAPTER IS Rated R!!)
*okay so I think in every other chapter or so I'm going to put a piece of my poetry, just to try something new so tell me if you like it or not so I can either stop or continue.*
Senses:
Sight: seeing but not believing, feeling not touching, taste without the swirl of predilection,
Love not loving, being held but not holding, fear of keeping emotions but showing them anyway,
Fear of seeing the truth but curious of the colors
Lust hidden behind love. It hides and comes out when least expected.
I get confused seeing people getting lust and love mixed up. You look into their eyes and see one, but they say the other.
Losing her, meant losing himself,
And that was deplorable.
Our first kiss expecting their to be doves, Your lies were the price of the cost.
I liked and lost you since I never loved.
Senses: without one another you start to loose them.
- He lost his sight not being able to see her.
- He lost his hearing not being able to hear her sweet, angelic voice.
- He lost his smell not being able to smell her honey glaze perfume.
- He lost his taste not being able to savor her soft lips.
- His body went completely numb, not being able to hold her.
- Last of all, although not a sense, but most important, he lost his mind; for without her he could not function and the more thoughts of her but the less of her he actually had, made him go completely insane.
For she, he feared
For he, she prayed
So easy to break the other.
Both trust and fear mixing in their heads,
Along with the promises they promised would be kept.
Thinkin' that one was playin' but not kept on sayin'
"Why do we care? Let's stop the cryin'. Do what we want to do or die tryin'"
Forbidden love!
Our bodies and hearts crave each other and
Wish for the other to come home,
Hating being alone,
With you, the butterflies in my stomach start to roam.
The only thing keeping them away was their minds,
But that didn't last long,
Just like a tuneless song,
For without each other, everything was lost.
It had been too long.
Things started to go wrong.
A tasteless bud,
Eyes with no visibility,
Ears with no focus for hearing!,
A motionless body simply sitting there breathing!
...They had finally become..senseless.
Feeling sure that she would give in, with the millions of voices screaming in her head.
Panting on the floor, not sure of doing what more.
Only she sat thinking,
Let me go with him.
She tried climbing out of the darkness trying to go where he had gone into the light,
But only to fall back into the dark for the light was too bright.
She has been punished to where she belonged, for she has done something terribly, terribly wrong.
He told her to be strong, and the only thing that fought was her senses.
Finally, she thought.
But didn't last long, she couldn't stay strong as she looked to the sky wishing for him to come back.
He looked down from the cloud, wishing for her to fly.
The chair tumbled and finally away from her dark earth ground, she joined the sky.
Nothing was left and nothing was heard besides the pitter patter of all unheard raindrops and
The happiness running in through their hearts to their heads,
Waking their senses.
(CHAPTER BEGINS HERE)
Claire's POV
Gilinsky picks me up and carries me downstairs to the living room as I squeal. I turn around and see Aaron doing the same to Samii and Hayes carrying Carly and the guys giggle seeing Carly's petite figure squirm and punch Hayes' back for he knows that she doesn't like being carried but he does it anyway.
We all start talking and sharing funny stories when I got a text from Matt.
Matty-bear: Claire
Me: hey babe
M-B: can we talk outside in the back for a bit... I really gotta tell you something but idk how you're gonna take it.
Me: Hun, don't worry I'll always love you no matter what it is
M-b: thanks Claire, lets go now.
Me: kk
Matt and I stand up and just as I'm about to leave Jacks warmth, he grabs my hand and whispers, " Where you going baby?"
I crouch next to him and say in his ear " Matt needs to tell me something important, I'll be back in a few, baby boy." I kiss his cheek and his smile disappears.
I furrow my eyebrows in confusion and concern at him and he replies with, "What did I say about calling me 'baby boy'? I think a certain little cutie is looking for a punishment tonight." I smirk and continue to look into his lust filled eyes and a mischievous smirk on his face as he licks his lips seductively. Damnit it Jack! I can't take the effect you have on me!
I leave and meet Matt outside as he paces back and forth nervously.
"Hey Matt!" I interrupt his pacing as my vans start to walk on the green, scurried grass.
"Okay. I'm not going to beat around the bush and be a little pussy. I'm just going to come right out and say it." he says and I nod in approval.
"I'm-"
He stops and looks at the grass taking a deep breath and releasing it.
"I'm gay."
I take in what he says slowly and a smile starts to form on my lips.
"Oh my god! Matt! Really? I'm so honored that you trust me with this because I know this must have been very hard for you." I lay my hand on his shoulder to let him know that I mean sincerity and pull him in for a hug as a swarm of relief washes over him.
"I'm so glad you're okay with this Claire." he says holding me tight.
"How can I not? I love you Matt."
"Love you too Claire."
"So" I pull away and look at him skeptically, "what's his name?" I raise my eyebrows in amusement.
"Oh! Um...my boyfriend is um...Carter." he says so softly in almost a whisper.
My eyes widen. "CARTER?! That's so cute! I've always ship y'all so hard it ridiculous but back then I thought you were, you know straight but looks like Marter is a real fucking thing and I'm so happy for you Matt that you finally came out."
He just kept smiling probably happy that he did come out, people can accept him and Carter for what they like now and I know it won't make a big difference on things because no matter what, Matt will still be Matt and Carter will still be Carter.
We go back inside and I see Gilinsky looking at his phone, but I pay no attention and just sit back down next to him as he put his arm back around me still looking at his phone.
Gilinskys POV
The text read "Hey Jack! Remember me? Sabrina. Just to let you know, you're mine now. Come to your room, if you don't... I'll leave you something very interesting in your bed tonight."
I showed Claire the text and we both had the same idea.
We went upstairs slowly and I entered the room as Claire stayed behind the door frame making sure not to be seen.
I see familiar green hair and a tan body laying on my bed.
"Hello." I say unamused and clearly annoyed.
"Jack! Baby!" She squeals and comes to hug me but my hands stayed in their original position which were in my jean pockets.
"What do you want Sabrina?" I ask in the same time as before.
"Isn't it obvious?" She gets closer and grabs the collar of my shirt pulling me down to her face, "you." she says and then kisses me which I immediately pull back with disgust.
"Okay, you need to leave and stop sending me these stupid little creepy ass texts! Find someone else. I don't like you like that and I'm in love with Claire. Why can't you get that?"
"You're so oblivious to what's going on aren't you?" He raises an eyebrow. "look, I get what I want. And what I want...is you. So either you dump Claire and go out with me or I'll convince Claire that we're going out and it will forever ruin you're guy's relationship."
Just as she finishes that sentence, Claire comes from behind the door frame with her penny board, well adjusted in her hands.
Sabrina's eyes widened and before she says anything else, Claire hit her in the head with her large Blue penny board nickel.
Sabrina is now on the floor and looks up at Claire with anger filled in her eyes.
"You're gonna pay for that sweetheart."
"What? You gonna take my boyfriend away?" Claire says nonchalantly scoffing and I giggle at how innocent Claire learned how to stick up with the bull shit people like this give her. And I totally give her extra points for the penny board thing!
I can see that Claire is still furious. She grabs Sabrina's hair and pulls her face towards her own.
"Kiss Jack again, and next time I'm not going for your head." as soon as that sentence was finished Claire continued grabbing Sabrina's hair and legit dragged her from out the room, to down the stairs, across the living room and kitchen, and swung her outside while Sabrina just screamed and pounded against Claire's arm the entire time, but Claire had such a determined look to get her out of the house that she gave absolutely no fucks.
Is it bad to be completely turned on right now by Claire's bad girl side? I don't think so.
When she came back to me, I could see that she was still angry but not towards me, so I leant down and kissed her and she kisses right back. Suddenly, Claire put her hand on my now noticeable bulge and simply lined around it with her index finger, I let out a slight, very frustrated groan.
"Excited?'' She asks innocently batting her eyelashes at me.
I bent down next to her ear and whispered, "if no one was in this house, I'd probably bang you so hard that Cameron would have to be in Australia."
She furrowed her eyes brows in confusion and I continued, "just to not hear you scream." her eyes widened, her face flushed and her cheeks became red as I finished my sentence and took her cute earlobe in between my teeth and nibbling on it lightly. I hear her groan a bit as her breathing becomes uneven and closes her eyes in pleasure obviously loving the feeling I give her.
"Very kinky today, aren't we Gilinsky?" She teases.
"Are you teasing me? Baby girl, I'm gonna show you the true definition of teasing." I say and bite my lip. Yup, definitely turning her on right now. Good job Jack!
Everyone saw and heard what happened with Claire and Sabrina, pretty much since Sabrina kept on screaming so damn loud! But didn't want to say anything as we entered the room, so an awkward silence settled itself into the room.
After a long night of watching movies, snacking on munchies, and screaming our asses off to the scary films we watched at the end, we all started to go to our rooms at about 3:30 in the morning as the rest of the guys and their girls started setting up in the living room.
*•(Start Music)!!•*
Claire and I make our bed and just before she starts to get into bed, I grab her waist and whisper seductively into her ear "strip for me baby girl."
She looks up at me with an innocent face, then that turns into a small smirk as she bites her bottom lip slightly, and batts her long lashes at me.
"Whatever you say, babyboy." she sits me down on the bed and I lay down, adjusting my head on the soft pillows.
She straddles me and takes every article of her clothing extremely slowly.
Teasing me so bad, but she said that if I touch her or whine in any way, she'll stop. She's the extreme tease, I love it. Her white shirt that she changed into before the movie, to her short plaid skater skirt, and I just stare at her black lace bra and matching panties.
She unclasps her bra and I help take it off of her softly and swiftly.
The bulge in my jeans just keeping getting harder and bigger as each second passes.
Before she could remove her lace panties, she takes my shirt off quickly and I hold onto her sweet ass.
She unbuckles my belt and quickly takes it off as she also does with my pants.
I take off my boxers and she takes off her panties.
I flip us over and notice that both of our breathing is very uneven.
I want her and I'm pretty sure that she wants me too.
"Baby girl?" I ask.
"Yea hun?" She continues to pant a bit.
"I need you."
"I need you too...and I think I'm ready." she looks unsure.
"Are you sure?" I ask with concern.
"I mean...yea. Being ready doesn't come with age, it comes with the feeling you get when being with the person you're in love with. And I love you Jack."
"I love you too Claire." I kiss her softly and put both of my knees and legs on either side of her long, soft thighs and place my hands the pillow she laying on right next to her head. She tilts her head giving me more entrance and we both fight for dominance but my tongue ends up winning.
"You gotta strong tongue Claire, wanna show me what more it could do?" I smirk teasingly.
She smacks my chest and I chuckle along with her.
I get a condom from my bedside table and open it up. She takes it out of my hand and looks up at me with those gorgeous brown eyes.
"Let me do it." and I smile looking at her and she touches my manhood and I can't help but moan a bit just by sensing her touch.
I align with her entrance and go in slowly. She tenses her legs a bit probably from pain. I stop.
i look at her as if saying 'do you want me to continue?' And she nods.
I go in a little further and she stops wincing and her chest starts going up and down more faster as she's probably staring to receive more and more pleasure.
"Jack" she moans slightly.
"Baby girl, my room is sound proof, I want to hear you screaming my name like if I was killing you." I say still thrusting.
Looks like she couldn't take it anymore, "Jack!" She yells and pants heavily.
My eyes roll back along with my head and euphoria starts taking over both of our bodies. Her back arches giving me a perfect view of her chest and I go down and kiss both of her breasts sloppily.
My hands tightly on her ass and hers on my shoulders, scratching me and I just can't get enough of it.
I go a bit more up and start sucking on her neck.
"Gilinsky, my last hickies just healed." she whined and I giggled.
I start to feel to something beautiful in my lower stomach.
"Baby, I'm close."
"Me too, babe, me too." she pants.
"Ready on 3."
"1" I say.
"2" she says.
"3" we say in unison.
And we SCREAM each other's names for it was the best climax I will probably ever reach.
I pull out of her and flop next to her exhausted.
I cuddle her and we continue to kiss.
"I'm so glad you were my first." I say.
"I'm so glad you were mine babyboy."
*A/N*
Credits to @whitewaterr for giving me the suggestion of making Matt and Carter gay.
THAT WAS KINKY! But it was sweet hopefully y'all liked it! Please comment what you think!!!!! Till next time! Love y'all.
~Sam👑