•Chapter 19•

Today is the day we go to MAGCON. Right now Jack, Jack, Nash, Cameron, and I are in the airport going to New York. It's a 6-7 hour flight! I don't even know who I'm seated next to. But all I know is that I'm across rows from Cameron, so that's good.

"Flight 31 to New York is now boarding." Said the intercom.

''Alright that's us guys!" Cam asks picking up all the bags. We grab our stuff and head for the gate.

We go to our seats and I'm seated next to Connor Franta! I totally love his channel and when he was on O2L.

"Oh my goodness, you're Claire Dallas!" He cheers. He knows who I am?

"Oh my goodness, you're Connor Franta! I love your videos, especially the way you end them. Wait how do you know me?" I say/ask.

"Thanks and Cameron posts a lot of vines of you." I look at him shocked and take out my phone to go on Vine. I go on his page and see ones of me singing, dancing, or just being silly and they all have really cute captions. I immediately give Cam a death glare when I see how many there is of me. He gives me an apologetic look while shrugging his shoulders.

"I'm guessing you didn't know about the Vines." Connor says.

"You have guessed correctly my friend." I say smiling and he laughs.

"You're really cool. You should meet my friends." He says.

"O2L?!" I guess excitedly.

"You know them?" He asks.

"Of course! Who wouldn't?" I say and he laughs again.

"Well JC is sitting right next to your brother, say hi to him." He says.

"Alright, I will." I say and then I turn to JC, ''JC? Hi. I'm-" I say but he cuts me off.

"Claire Dallas, Cam texts me about you sometimes. I'm kind of like Cams man-journal. He tells me everything." I frown wondering if he told him about the past.

"Everything?" I ask nervously. His smile turns into a frown as well.

"Yea." he then gets up from his seat next to Cam and comes hug me. I'm hesitant but I then hug back tighter which made his grip tighter too.

"You are a warrior and the marks on your back are nothing but battle scars. Knowing that you survived the war means that you are the strongest and most inspirational person I have ever met. When Cam told me the entire story...I cried. I cried because knowing that you've been through so much and still have the ability to smile and be one of the nicest people I have ever met is the reason that I smile and just know, we will never leave you like the rest. I promise." He says putting his forehead on mine and I let out a tear while smiling. He wipes it away and he clears his throat while backing away.

"I knew we were gonna be on the same flight so I bought you this." he pulls out a necklace that's in the shape of a heart and engraved on it says 'Queen Warrior'. He put it around my neck.

"I love it, thank you JC!"

"You're welcome beautiful." he says and sits back down in his seat after flashing me his gorgeous smile and I smile back.

I look at the phenomenal necklace JC gave me and it was interrupted by Connor intertwining our fingers together and he says, "I also know everything. You're my biggest inspiration. Now can I ask you to take a selfie with me?" he says sweetly. I smile.

"Of course, how can I ever deny the Connor Franta?" I say giggling and he laughs. He pulls out his phone and points the camera at us. Right before he presses it he kisses my cheek and JC comes in and kisses the other while I'm just smiling and probably blushing. Connor took the pic and I got to say that is the cutest picture I have ever seen!