•Chapter 32•

Claire's POV
Damn...ugh! My head and neck are killing me. I sit up and take in my surroundings trying to remember the yesterdays events. I smile.
After me and Jack gave up on that 'all nighter' idea, and told the guys we were 'tired' we went to his room and had a very heated session, pretty much almost everything besides the actual sex but yea that pretty much covers how last night went.
I look at the clock beside me that read '9:18'. Fuck, it's too early to have my eyes open. I look at Jack and see his big, strong, muscular, protecting arm huddled around my waist. I kiss his lips for a few seconds then squirm out of his grasp. I walk out the room and close the door quietly.
I walk downstairs and see JC, Nash, and Johnson in the kitchen making breakfast while Kian is on his phone on the couch, with the tv on even though no one is watching it.
"Morning guys." I say stepping into the kitchen letting my bare feet collide and make tap sounds on the wood floor with every step.
"Hey Claire." The boys say in unison.
I take out the eggs and ham and start to fry them up. Nash and JJ go into the living room with Kian after they made their cereal and JC came behind me and gave me a hug.
I giggled, "hello JC. It's great to see you very affectionate this morning."
"Really? Cause I find it amazing seeing you with a hickied neck." he whispers.
My eyes widen. fuck! I forgot to cover that up!
"Wait till Cam hears about this tho.'' He says teasingly as he goes in through the fridge next to the stove.
"No. JC no! You can't tell Cameron."
"And why not?" He wriggles his eyebrows and puts a smirk on his face.
"Because if you do I will take all of your clothes and hang them all up on the trees at the park like ornaments and take all of your boxers, bleach them, dye them pink and duct tape them all over your room. Then finally, take a picture of my glorious work putting it on snapchat and Instagram." I get out in one breath with a devious look plastered on my face while JC stands there motionless with widened eyes and stiffened laughter from the guys come from the living room as they try to not laugh at our very so 'interesting' conversation.
"Dude! I'm totally calling you Pink Boxers now!" The guys let out all of their laughter and JC laughs along.
"Well I guess that means I can't tell Cam then." JC says defeatedly, walks over to the couch and slumps down with a pout.
"Oh I was just teasing." I roll my eyes playfully and go to sit on his lap.
"Haha don't worry, so was I." he snuggles me into his chest and puts his arm around my waist. Then, he picks me up, placing me on the other couch, straddling me and tickling the shit out of me. I started laughing and begged him to stop. He finally stopped, hovered over me and placed a kiss on my forehead as I breathed heavily trying to regain my normal breathing pattern.
"You're so cute when you laugh baby." he says and I blush embarrassed.
He turns us over and I lay on his belly just relaxing. Cam comes down with Jack and I run to him jumping in his arms catching him by surprise.
"Hello Cam." I kiss his nose.
"Hello Claire." he kisses my nose back. "what is that on your neck."
You had one fucking job Claire!
"Uhh nothing." I say nervously getting out of his arms and going to hug Jack. He plants a kiss on my lips and I kiss back attaching my arms to the back of his neck and his go to my waist.
Cam looks at me and I turn to him releasing my self from Jack.
"Yes?" I ask lowly.
He stares at me with squinted eyes for like ten seconds and then to Jack and then to me quickly. "I don't want no baby." he says with now widened eyes and a determined and stern look on his face. I smack his arm and he flinched with laughter suddenly coming out.
Both me a Jack laugh, "Yes Cam." we say in unison and Jack picks me up bridal style giving me a few more kisses and then places me down.
"Did you have a nice sleep? I ask Jack as I walk back to living room.
"Yea, actually. I dreamt about Arianna Grande." I gave him a death stare and nodded my head slowly as if saying 'alright bitch. two can play at this game.'
I walked over to Nash and sit next to him. He puts him arm around me.
"Nash, I love you. You know that right?" I ask seductively putting my hand in his thigh.
"Uh hu-huh." he stutters and stares at my hand placement.
"What's a matter? Do you want me to get closer?" I place a kiss on his neck and then I whisper " go along with it, I'm trying to make Jack jealous." he looks at me and nods quickly with a smirk on his face. Nash then picks me up unexpectedly and I squeal he places me on his lap straddling him. He pulls my face close to his and just as I was about to pull away since our lips were about to touch, Jack yells "OKAY! I didn't dream about Arianna Grande! I don't even like her that much! ...Jesus!" Nash and I laughed and I went to go give Jack a hug and he almost crushed me from how much he held on.
"You wouldn't have kissed him right?" Jack asked sadly.
"No Jack." I chuckle "I only want your lips," I place my index finger on his bottom lip and he smiles, "these are mine." I swipe his bottom lip with my finger and stick my finger in my mouth tasting his juicy lips without losing eye contact knowing I was probably turning him on a bit. I mentally self-fived myself for that.
We decided on having another lazy day today so O2L went home to go change clothes and into more comfier ones while we did the same.
I decided on taking another shower because I know I smell like sweat.
"Guys I'm gonna take a shower before we start the movie night, be back in 20 minutes." I tell the boys as we're all sitting on the couch. I get up and reach the bottom of the stairs before I feel someone behind me. I turn my head around and see a smiling Gilinsky who instantly turns into a surprised Gilinsky when I ask where he's going.
"Uhh...with you? To you know...take a shower." he smirks.
"Oh uh uh. If we're taking a shower together then no messing around just bathing because you made my neck so sore that I can barely touch it." I give him a stern look.
"Oh fine. you win." he says mockingly and smiling.
"I mean it Jack Finnegan Gilinsky."
"Woah! She used your full name. Shit just got real." Cam says from the living room and the guys laugh.
Jack didn't waste another second. He picked me up bridal style and I squealed. He ran up the stairs and into the bathroom with a huge smile on his face.
We strip and enter the shower. "Pass me the shampoo." I tell Jack.
"Here turn around and I'll do it for you." he says and I nod. He squirts some shampoo in his hands and massages my head. I do the same for him and we rinse together. Pressing our bodies together and he picks up my head making me look into those cocoa chocolate eyes that just make me want to melt. He kisses me and I turn my head to the right giving us both more entrance. He swipes his tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance which of course I gladly accept. Although we were rudely interrupted by Cam banging on the door.
"You guys have been in there for almost half an hour and were already starting the movies and we ordered the pizzas. HURRY UP!" He demands.
I look at Jack and lift my eyebrows quickly and he gives me a 'we have to' face. So we finish and change into our animal onesies. Mine is a Panda and his is a Lion.
"Lions love eating Pandas." he says and then growls then he chases me down the stairs as I squeal.
"Jack! Stop!" I laugh.
He laughs as he continues to chase me.
"Not until I have my Pandaaaa!" He yells. I flip on the couch and he hovers over me. Both of us panting.
"Well well well, isn't this just a beautiful picture? One of my best friends wanting to rip the clothes off of my little sister. Oh how exciting." Cameron says sarcastically and rolls his eyes plopping on the couch next to us and Jack gives me a kiss before getting up, and setting me on his lap. Then I get a text from Aaron.
A: hey GURLY 😛
C: hey BAE how is u?
A: good I'm here with my gf, how bout you?
C: wait hold that truck up! GF?!? What's her name?😱😱
A: Samii😳
C: aww don't be embarrassed baby I hope YALL have fun😏
A: lol we gonna have to wait a little more to have that sort of fun😂😂
C: true true, how old is she?
A: 14 Shes two years younger but she's mature and cute and funny and caring and mine💕
C: aww aaron!! 😭
A: I feel like such a girl😳😖
C: Guys can have feelings too aaron!💁
A: Lmaoo yea yea👐
C: I gtg were having a movie night so I'll ttyl babe😘💕😛👑
A:😘👑💕✌️✌️
~A/N~
Sorry if it's kinda short and boring but I really wanted to update so yea and I'm going on break Wednesday since Tuesday is my last day of school so expect more updates and I have something to tell you guys... I HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH AARON CARPENTER!! THERE I SAID IT! I think he's cute, adorable, funny, sexy af, and I adore everything about him especially his cute little button nose. He's literally my home screen and I have NEVER put any boy that I liked as my home screen... not even Jack. (Sorry Jack baby, I still love you) but Aaron is getting me through everything that's been going on and I can't help but think what would happen if he weren't here. I know I sound stupid and obsessed but I really love him and I can't help but smile when he smiles even if it's just a picture and he's literally on my mind all the time. Just had to get that out there and let yall know what's up. Thanks for reading this long ass authors note💕
~Sam👑