•Chapter 22- Magcon Day 2•

I woke up early this morning. It was 8:30, yes this may not be early for some people but it sure as hell was early for me. I get up and walk toward the bathroom. I'm in the mood for a nice hot shower. I open the door and there he stands. His back towards me. My eyes widen when I notice his lack of clothes. And I when I say lack I mean NONE AT ALL! It happened so fast I just shut the door loudly.

I stand outside the door frozen.

Shawn opens the door and peeks his head out. "Hope you enjoyed the show, but the next one isn't free." He smirks. I...don't know what to do. I mean I just saw Shawn's butt for crying out loud!

I finally had the courage to yell "Sorry shawn I thought you were still sleeping. Oh my god! I'm so sorry." I say laughing and I hear him laughing even harder and he yells "Don't worry about it princess." I do what he says and try to forget about it.

I get ready for today and I want to dress really nice because I'm going to be singing. Now that I think about it, what the hell am I going to sing? I think I'm gonna sing Chandelier by Sia and then a more soothing song like All of Me by John Legend.

I wear a blue flowy shirt that says 'Love is the Answer' in white letters, white jeans, grey combat boots, and a grey bow to stand out in my hair. Shawn gets out of the bathroom already dressed as I finish putting my hair in a high ponytail and putting the bow in front. He stares at me with wide eyes.

I notice him staring and I look at him. "What?" I say smiling.

He just continues to stare at me. "You are absolutely gorgeous. The man who marries you one day with be the most luckiest man to be breathing the same air as you and I mean that with all my heart." He looks at me seriously and I look down as I feel the heat rise up to my cheeks.

"Thank you, Shawn." I say with my head down but my eyes looking down at him.

He continues to stare for a second or two and then goes to the outlet in the wall and takes his phone off his charger, then there's a knock at the door.

I look through the peephole and see Gilinsky there with a picnic basket. I open the door and he smiles which makes me smile as well.

"Hi Jack." I say still having that goofy grin on my face.

"Hello Beautiful. I was wondering if you would like to accompany me on a romantic picnic in the park."

"I would love to." I say and reach out my hand. He takes it in his and intertwines our fingers.

We walk a bit and soon enough we are at a beautiful park and we sit next to this gorgeous tall tree that gives us shade. He sets down the basket and takes out Oreos and peanut butter. This boy knows me too well.

"I know that this is one of your favorites. I asked Cam." He says sweetly.

"Aww, you're the best." I say and I give him a kiss.

"I kind of wanted to ask you something." He says nervously.

"Well I'm all ears. Ask away." I say encouragingly.

"Claire...you are absolutely beautiful, inspiring, amazing, that words cannot describe the way my heart reacts when I see you. From your perfect hair, gorgeous eyes, contagious smile all the way down to your long legs, and cute little toes that are always covered in mix matched socks and Vans. Well I guess what I'm trying to say is that I love you with all my heart and I can't even think about looking at another girl and think that they're any more perfect than you because it's...it's just not possible. Claire Marie Dallas, will you be my girlfriend?" He asks not breaking eye contact.

I was so nervous.

"Yes...yes! I would love to!" I say tackling him in a hug. He laughs as we go down. I stare at him as we land on the soft ground and his head lies on the grass.