•Chapter 24•

(Warning: reader discretion is advised. Scenes may be too sad, thrillng, or hurtful for some readers. Certain acts in this chapter might be too intense for some readers. There will be hitting involved, as well as suicidal thinking. Incase it is too much for reader, I strongly advise you wait for the next update.)

-

-

I wake up and see that I'm in bed alone. Where's Jack? I think to myself. I go to the bathroom and step in the shower. After a good 20 minutes, I get out and brush my teeth while making sure that I have a good grasp on my towel that's wrapped around my body. I put on my glasses and step out of the steamy bathroom into the cool somewhat messy room. Jack still isn't here. He's probably with the other guys.

I start getting dressed which consists of jean shorts, a white designed crop top, a red flannel, and my black vans.

After I finished getting dressed and brushing my now shoulder length cut hair (that's all a darkish brown), I go to see where all the boys are.

I knock on Matts door, no doubt that's where all the noise is coming from. Matt opens the door and smiles at me "Why hello glorious." He says and I blush a bit, not enough for him to see though, or at least I hope. "Hi Matt." I smile and he lets me in. I see who's in the room: Taylor, Matt, Nash, Hayes, Aaron, Shawn, Carter, Cameron, Jack and Jack. They're doing a video. Nash sees me and he smiles, I smile back. Gilinsky keeps on looking at the camera, I guess he's just really focused. He looked at me and smiled, I do the same and he comes over to me and says, "I wanna go somewhere, wanna go to the mall?" He asks and I give him the 'are you kidding me right now?' face.

"Jack, what am I?" I ask.

"Beautiful, gorgeous, my world, my life?" He says more as a question hoping to get the right answer.

"Thanks, but no. What am I?" I say running my hands down my body.

"Um, a girl?" He asks again.

"Exactly! So as a girl, just like all the rest, we have this speacial urge to go shopping, like ALL THE TIME." I clarify while smiling and he smiles back.

"Well then. lets go! Just you and me." he says and we exit the hotel and make our way to the Honda car he rented.

We get to the mall after about 20 to 30 minutes of continuous singing and dancing crazily to every song that came on the radio.

We go into about 15 stores and try on clothes, shoes, sunglasses, more clothes, hats, beanies, even more cute clothes, and we got a whole bunch of accessories.

"Here, let me go put all these bags in the car. That way we can continue to look but without having to lug all these. Wait for me right here, don't move from this table." He says and I nod smiling and looking around the other tables and how people were eating and talking.

He leaves and I go on my phone playing Let It Goat and I finally made it to 40, I know, I suck. As I continue to play the game, someone comes from behind me and covers my mouth. I stay completely still.

"Come with me silently if you don't want your little boyfriend to get hurt...bad." I recognized that voice...it was Tina. She has a gun against my back, but it looks well hidden, that way no one can see it.

I nod and she grips my arm rough, harshly, and hard. She pulls me through the people and we walk outside.

"You think you got away from me in California, didn't you? Guess what, I followed you, and now I'm getting revenge for what you did to me." She says walking and then pushing me inside a white van and slamming the door.