👮Captain Shergill - 4👮

Karan : I still can't get you, Ms. Monami, tell me clearly what you wanna say?

Karan briefly raised his eyebrows and indicated for her to continue.

Monami : I mean, sir... I get training from you for two years without paying any fees as you do it for country, not for money....but according to my family traditions we can't take anything for free.

Karan : but you know, Ms. Mahajan, my principles didn't allow me to take even a single penny.

Monami : but sir.....

Karan : your this feelings is enough for me so don't feel you are breaking any tradition of your family.

Monami : but sir, in my whole life I will feel that I should have pay you anyhow.

Karan : but it's not possible as I won't take any money from you. (He said clearly).

Monami : but sir, I have a solution....

Karan : what?

Monami : The solution is, I comes here to you as your devotee student. And as my trainer, you have the right to make any wish from me so i would do it for you.

Karan : what do you mean?

Monami : sir, if you don't want money , it can be an item or object, or it could be a task or responsibility. I can do for you.

Karan : so if I have to ask, I will say serve the needy people without looking for return benefits.

Monami : sir, I want to do something for you, You have been my guide from the first day of training, you made me an armor from a cry baby. You have taught me about how to live life.

Karan was so happy by the offer.

Karan : I am honoured. Thank you. But believe me Monami, I don't have anything to ask you.

Monami : but sir, I wanna do something for you?

Stay tuned