👨‍⚕Dr. Monami : 12👨‍⚕

Dr. Monami said as she winked at him sexily.

Karan :  maybe.

She bent forward, her sexy hair blocked Karan's view.

He felt soft lips brush against his cock head, kissing it, while her hands continued to massage his shaft.

He leaned back, his hands resting on the examination table as his eyes closed in pleasure.

Monami swallowed the cock head, sucking it and licking it.

Her tongue worked wonders as her hands sped up.

Within minutes he came again, straight in her mouth.

Dr. Monami continued to suck his cock head, trying to milk it dry.

His cock was still rock hard and his eyes were still closed in pleasure.

She started swallowing his shaft, bobbing her head back and forth, lathering it with her saliva.

Her one hand continued to massage the remaining shaft, while the other gently caressed his balls.

Karan :  Fuck... I am going to cum again..  (He is so nervous because in few minutes, he is gonna release his load again)

Karan moaned, before unleashing another load.

He had timed it poorly. Instead of giving Dr Monami an oral creampie, he gave her a facial.

The sexy doctor's face was covered in ropes of thick white cum.

She quickly scooped it with her hands and swallowed it, licking her finger's clean.

He didn't realised that, there is a smile on Monami's face, even after this sexy creampie on her face.

She is smiling and feeling more horny for her sexy patient

Karan :  I am sorr... Fuckkkkkkkkk...

Karan swore.

She had buried his cock balls deep in her mouth, not even giving him a chance to speak.

He quickly held her hair together in a ponytail as she picked up speed.

Dr Monami was throat fucking herself on Karan's white cock.

Stay tuned