👮Captain Shergill - 11👮

She was more beautiful than the Karan can even dreamt.

Her perfect fair boobs radiated under the shafts of light that came in through the mostly closed blinds.

Karan : attention...atand straight up. Shoulders back. Arms at your side. Feet slightly apart. There. Now you look like a girl giving me gift with pride.

Again, when faced with such a compliment from the man she loved.

Monami : sir, if I get permission I wanna hug you once?

Karan : like this. (He smiled).

Monami nodded.

Karan : come on.

Monami had no control so impulsively give her Karan a naked embrace, curled up in his lap, in his chair.

Karan : I've never touched a this beautiful pair of breasts. May I touch yours?

The Monami raised her arms above her head, to make her breasts stand out more.

Karan waited.

Their eyes met.

Karan : you didn't said yes yet?

Monami : all is for you, sir.

Karan smiled.

Karan reached out and cupped her breasts.

The experience was unlike anything he had ever imagined.

Her breasts had just the right blend of give and firmness.

He moved one around in a slight circular motion on her chest. He nestled the side of his face into her chest.

She took a deep breath and sighed.

Karan : come up, I wanna I see your vagina? (This time he said rightfully)

She nodded yes and get up and began to open her legs.

Karan motioned for her to sit on his desk.

She hopped up onto his desk, and following his eyes, she slowly opened her legs.

Karan : you know you have to lean back to expose your vagina, right?

Monami : okay sir.

She blushed, and then followed the direction, reaching back with her arms for a balance point, and then rotated her ass until her vagina was in full view.

He reached for her lips, and pulled them apart, revealing an engorged clitoris and an intact hymen.

Karan : so you are a virgin after all.

Monami : menat, you doubted me sir?

Karan : No, I did not doubt you, I believed you, but I am still amazed.

Monami : you must have seen many girls na sir?

Stay tuned