👨‍⚕Dr. Monami : 7👨‍⚕

Dr. Monami : relax, I am Doctor.

Karan nodded and with closed eyes, he remove his underwear.

Well, she thought but it's way bigger than she expected and its not hard at all yet.

She was surprised to see that he is not erect meant her beauty didn't excite him at all.

His penis is overly large, because its already 4 inch with no erection process started.

She noticed that he was blushing and feeling shy.

Dr. Monami : don't be embarrassed, This isn't exactly new to me, you know you are really so hot.

Karan blush more.

Dr. Monami : relax, let me check.

Monami move and She gave his cock a gentle pat.

She was surprised to see it jump a little, like her touch made it alive.

Dr. Monami smiled to herself.

She placed her hands on his thighs.

Dr. Monami : let me examine, I need you to move these a little further apart, please.

He quickly spread his legs, almost over the edge of the table.

Dr Monami : Not that much. (she said, smiling) Just like this...

She gently pulled them a bit closer together, then ran her fingertips up along the insides of his thighs.

He shivered a bit. She understood that he is nervous that's why not excited.

Dr. Monami : Karan, please relax.

She carefully grasped the shaft of his cock with two fingers and lifted it up, so that she could examine its underside, turning it to one side then the other, giving it a complete once over.

It's big and heavy serpent like cock.

Dr Monami : there is nothing wrong. It's Good. (She murmured)

Karan is shy to react.

Monami : let's check a bit more.

Moving down a little. She gently manipulated his balls, massaging them with her fingers.

Grasping the edge of the head of his cock with the fingertips of her other hand, she pulled the shaft to lift and straighten it, in order to expose his testicles a bit more.

Stay tuned