😃Karan's Return : 7😃

He slid his hand under her bra, feeling her soft breast and hard nipple as she expertly stroked his member.

He slid his hand down her belly and over her panties.

She moaned into his mouth again as Karan caressed her pussy. He coud not believe how wet she was!

She broke the kiss, once again went for a blow job.

She kissed down his chest over his shirt as her hands pulled down his pants and underwear.

Karan was sitting on the side of the bed as he pulled his feet out of his clothes.

Monami knelt before him, between his legs, his 7 inch penis standing at attention.

She looked up at him with her eyes, smiling as her small hand gripped his thick pole, slowly stroking it.

She leaned forward and kissed his bag erotically,

He ran his hands through her hair as she sucked a testicle in her mouth. She held his cock straight up in the air as she slowly kissed up his shaft.

Monami slowly licked around his engorged head, tongue teasing the little hole. She opened her mouth and slowly slid his large dick inside.

Her lips were wrapped tightly around his penis, 5 inches of it inside her mouth.

She began to slowly bob her head expertly up and down, sucking hard.

Karan loved watching Monami's lips glide up and down his organ, and listening to the slurping noises. 'slurp, slurp, slurp, slurp, slurp, slurp, slurp' went her mouth as she eagerly gave him head.

Karan took off his shirt, and lifted her head off his cock, not wanting to cum yet.

Wanting to at least try to fuck her if time allows.

Stay tuned