❄⛄On Duty : 9❄⛄

Karan : don't try to act innocent.

He put his lips on hers while she looked up at him surprisingly, but didn't resist because she know its a result of her seduction.

Then, after a few moments, she started to respond warmly.

She was looking very hungry; he kissed her lips, letting his tongue trace a soft, sensuous path all over her lips and around her eager mouth.

The room was filled with sighs and the heat of their contact.

The cold of the snow was gone and it was as hot as June.

Her firm breasts pressed up against his chest soft and full. He wanted to eat those mountainous apples.

Meanwhile, his hands were all over her back, caressing sensually and sliding her top upwards.

Karan found her braless under the top.

Karan : no inners, no bra.... In this winter... Its definitely shows that you are upto this only what we are doing.

Monami blushed.

Soon he had her boobs uncovered.

Her breasts jumped out as if set free from long bondage as Monami didn't wear a bra and had no intention to cover them anymore from captain.

He grabbed her tits in both hands and caressed them slowly.

She was moaning as she grasped his face with her hands; she pulled him down so that he could bury his face between her big breasts.

Monami : now if you free them then you have to kiss the nipple. (she was moaning) Suck it captain.

Karan wasted no time in using his tongue all over her nipples.

He sucked her breasts like a mad man, and even biting her nipple.

She pushed her chest towards him, crying out, "Ohhh," and, "Ahhh."

In one swift movement, Karan grabbed her hand and put it on his hard and throbbing cock.

Stay tuned