😃Karan's Return : 😃

7 days passed away,

Monami spent this one week wrestling with her body thirst , as well as her arousal.

Things still not in her control, she just can wait for Karan to come back on their deal and sign the deal on the demanded amount of her father.

But, her father is really not ready to go down from the price he decide and she know it's matter of millions.

So no one is wrong, they both are taking their future friendly decisions.

She yearned for karan in last 7 days.

She couldn't stop thinking about how he felt inside her.

And all week long Karan was busy in his work, he is missing her but he is not taking risk to contact her.

As, he didn't know that if his parents get to know that he is contact in Monami that what they will think.

Finally,

After 7 days he came back to Canada again. This time, he decided that he will buy this Palace on their demanded amount 50 crore.

Karan reached the Palace.

And, finally after 7 days they are seeing each other.

Mr. Mahajan : welcome back, Mister Shergill, I hope you think positive on our request.

Karan : yes, I decide to buy this Palace at your demanded amount.

Mr. Mahajan : thank you so much, Karan sir. I will never forget this for life and if I would be able to do anything for you ever I will do that.

Karan : I would surely ask, if you could do something for me.

He said looking at Monami.

Mr. Mahajan : so, I will order my workers to shift everything from this Palace.

Karan : yeah sure, you can take 48 hours, I will go back to India on Sunday. (It's Friday today)

Stay tuned