👮Captain Shergill - 10👮

The Karan was once again taken aback.

Karan : I don't know how to react on this Monami, because today I have come to understand, after many years of training. That my only girl cadet fantasies me.

Monami : sorry sir, and I am ready for punishment as well.

Karan (in mind)

Its a wonderful surprise. And that it is Monami: I would not have chosen any other above her. If I get choice.

Karan : okay Monami, I will send you happy from here.

Monami : really.

She immediately ran over Karan and gave embraced him, half-nude, falling into his lap in the process and brushing against a growing boner.

But instead of giving into his passions, the Karan re-asserted self-control.

Karan : don't behave a kid, Now, do as I was saying: your panties.

Monami : sure sir.

The Karan motioned for her to resume her position, standing a few feet away from his chair, facing him.

She walked over, spun herself around, and then, shyly, and eyes focused on her master the entire time, slowly pulled down the last piece of clothing that protected her vagina.

Black pubic hair popped out from under her waistband, which then became a slight mound, best described as "cute" or "deflower."

Then the beginnings of her cleft of venus showed up, from which slowly formed her lips, perfectly rounded and smooth, and no hint of inner lips showing.

Karan : I must say you are beautiful!

Monami : thank you. (she said, shyly)

But the Karan needed to continue.

Karan : don't stop, remove your top.

The Monami unbuttoned her white top, slightly translucent, shaking her shoulders and arms free of the sleeves, revealing a black lace bra.

Karan : I said, don't stop Monami, continue and take off your bra.

Monami : yes sir.

Monami reached behind her back, and unbuckled her bra.

Then, watching the Karan's face the entire time, she allowed her bra to slowly fall off of her boobs, revealing a slightly bigger than expected pair of breasts.

She was definitely not playing the tricks that anyone else will did, of sticking rolled up socks into their bras to make their boobs seem bigger than they were.

Stay tuned