❄⛄On Duty : 13❄⛄

Both of them in ecstasy, in pleasure, in relief, lost in each other.

She wants him more now.

In all the ways without talking more about anything, they are ready for next.

Karan pull her up again and slip down on his knees pulling down her pants, which went to the floor and stayed on her feet.

She was now totally naked before him; she had nice white, plump fleshy thighs with a small bush of black hair between them.

That is his favorite fantasy -a huge, furry pussy.

But, she was little embarrased because of her pussy hair.

Now she pulls out her leggings and it dropped soundlessly.

She looked his cock with fear in her eyes.

It was wildly throbbing again, even after half explosion for her mouth.

The veins running along his cock, were engorged with blood.

His cock was sweating, emitting a sensuous and manly smell.

Looking at his cock, she got very excited as her cunt began oozing.

Karan now turned her body, to look at her ass.

Being a well maintained sexy girl, Monami had very large and fleshy buttocks.

He came close to her, from her behind. He circled her with his arms and cupped her breasts lightly.

He kept his palms cupped over her breasts without pumping, or squeezing them.

Karan seemed to be relishing the feel of Monami heavy breasts!

He made her sit on the mattress near the fire. He lay down on her lap and began fondling and squeezing her breasts and nipples.

Stay tuned