💵Its a Deal : 5💵

But girls are very much conscious about their breasts of being stared at by any men.

So I was also caught unaware by her many times in 36 hours of our friends while I used to stare at her shapely and protruding boobs.

But I found Monami giving some meaningful smiles on such acts of mine when I stared at her.

She looked more sexy while she gave such smiles.

Later I realised on 3rd day of stay that today Monami used to deliberately lean forward with some pretext or the other.

And, let her chunni fall in order to attract me maybe, or she wants to come to my sight and she used to be in that posture for maximum possible time today.

I observed that she did so when no other people to be around and finding the proper opportunity.

But I am confused if she is doing it with intention or not.

We really became good friends in past 3 days and tomorrow gonna be my last day here.

So I don't know why she tried to show me the roundness of her opulent boobs through her low cut dresses.

She used to wear nighties also as her sleeping dress which used to be normal in first two days.

But today, I saw her wearing nighties having very deep low cut neck revealing the upper halves of her full sized shapely boobs particularly.

So it was clear that Monami was also taking interest in me.

Her such acts used to stir me very much.

Some sort of urge for Monami had started developing within me.

But I know I have to return saying yes or not to this deal I have no way to connect with Monami after wards.

But, tonight in my wild dream I started thinking in terms of her to make the last day memorable.

It's a last day, but Mr. Mahajan asked me to stay 2 more days as he is free from next day so he can give me time and regitrar office is closed for 2 days so they can't sign deal today or tomorrow morning.

He said yes.

Mr. Mahajan : Monu, I hope you told Karan sir about everything here.

Monami : yes dad.

Karan : it's so good to stay here, Mr mahajan. It was kinda stress buster trip for me.

Mr. Mahajan : so, you should once visit the Royal garden.

Monami : oh yes, I forget about it. You should must visit it once.

Stay tuned