😃Karan's Return : 4😃

Monami : let me suck you, I don't know when dad will call me back?

Karan nodded.

Holding his dick in the air, her tongue licked at his mushroom head lightly, causing Karan to squirm.

She opened her mouth and slipped his cock inside.

He moaned as he felt her warm mouth engulf his pole.

She began to slide his organ in and out of her mouth, giving spirited head.

He loved watching the back of her head bob up and down on his lap. 'slurp, slurp, slurp, slurp, slurp, slurp' her blowjob was noisy.

For the second time in her life, she sucked hard on Karan's cock.

He put his hand on her head, helping her suck him off. She pulled his cock out of her mouth with a slurp.

She take off her jeans and panty and get fully bottom naked.

Karan : do you want to come up to the room?

Monami : why, aren't you enjoying here?

Karan : I am loving..... (Before, he could complete his statement, he heard there is someone in the kitchen)

Monami is lost in her world, she can't stop sucking.

Karan : Monu, wait.... There is someone in Kitchen I guess. (He asked her to stay silent)

Monami : Karan, it must be some of your misunderstanding.

Karan : no, wait.

He get up, putting his dick in his pants.

Karan : you go to the bedroom. I will be there in a minute.

Monami : as you say, master.

She get up and leaving those clothes there only, she walked with the bottom naked body.

She led the way upstairs, pussy buzzing, when he staring at her ass the entire way until she step up 10 stairs from 30 stairs.

Stay tuned