👨‍⚕Dr. Monami : 8👨‍⚕

She began to gently brush her fingertips over his cock.

It's almost 6 inches now. Its growing. It's starting to tighten in response.

Then, the middle finger of her other hand moved through the V cleft in the edge of his cock, and slid down back on his cock.

Dr. Monami : observe the motions to masturbate properly, Karan?

She began to gently stroke his cock.

As she finished her visual inspection the same middle finger slid down through the V again and lightly brushed the underside of his penis just below the head.

He suppressed a gasp, but frowned slightly and bit his lower lip.

Monami noticed the effects of her ministrations.

His cock was clearly on its way to becoming erect.

Dr. Monami : very good!

It's turn 7 inch.

Dr. Monami : you have no erection issues.

She stepped away from him, and he covered himself with the underwear  again, and began to step down from the table.

Monami stopped him with a gentle hand on his shoulder.

Dr. Monami : sit there, it's not done yet.

He wasn't quite sure what she meant, but he certainly didn't want any problems in future.

So he lay back down on the table and waited for further instructions.

Dr. Monami : alright, just lay back and relax. We'll begin in a moment.

He did as he was told to do, lying straight with his hands at his sides, looking up at the ceiling.

Dr. Monami : Relax. (Monami said again, almost in a whisper) Try to let all the tension drain out of you.

She slowly removed the underwear herself this time and gently positioned his legs a bit further apart.

As she stood looking down at him his partial erection, and his penis became flaccid again.

She reached down and gently brushed her fingertips over his cock and up along the shaft, tracing along its underside where it lay at rest against his belly.

She moved very slowly, and by the time her fingertips reached the top of the shaft it had straightened in response to her delicate touch.

A single finger lightly brushed the underside of the head as she withdrew her hand.

Karan : Oh...oh! (Karan sigh, and looked down at the erection that was starting to rise up from his stomach)

Dr. Monami : is it awaking your sexual desire? (Monami asked softly)

Karan : No, I didn't think so.

She whispered with a smile.

Dr. Monami : its okay, ou're doing very well - just relax - concentrate on how this feels...

Once again she lightly ran her fingertips over his balls and up along his rapidly stiffening dick.

Stay tuned