👨‍⚕Dr. Monami : 14👨‍⚕

She covered his neck in kisses as his hands caressed her body, finally resting on her sexy ass.

Karan started kneading Dr. Monami's ass, gently rocking her back and forth, stimulating his cock even more.

Dr. Monami sat up and started rocking her hips faster.

Her back arched in pleasure as his white cock filled her up.

Karan was met with a heavenly view on the ceiling mirrors.

The sexy doctor's had the perfect o-face.

He eyes were rolled up as an orgasm raked her body.

His hands moved to her breasts, grasping them firmly in his hands as she continued to ride out her orgasm.

She started bouncing up and down his cock even faster as another orgasm raked her body.

Almost two hours later, a sweat covered Dr. Monami fell onto Karan's chest as he came deep in her pussy.

His cock was still rock hard, not allowing the cum to dribble out of her pussy.

Her soft lips locked against his as she tried to continue riding him, eventually collapsing in exhaustion.

Dr. Monami :  You are going to have to take over for a bit. (She said)

Karan :  There is this thing I read so many times in novel that I always wanted to try,

Karan answered.

Monami Monami was pressed face first against the window glass.

Her breasts were pressing against the cold surface, nipples rock hard. Her back was arched pushing her ass against Karan's body as he started thrusting in and out of her pussy.

His hands were placed on her shoulders, holding her in place as he finally took control.

He was pacing himself.

He had a gut feeling that after this cumshot, his erection would be gone. And he wanted to keep fucking this sexy doctor as long as he could.

Dr. Monami :  Don't cum inside me this time. I want you to cum on my breasts.

Dr. Monami whispered.

Karan :  Of course.

Karan said as he continue thrusting in and out of her tight pussy.

Half hour later, Karan finished this and climaxed and spent completely on her boobs.

The END