❄⛄On Duty : 16❄⛄

Karan : now want to try this position?

Monami : yeah sure, fuck me, Captain, as you like. (she replied with excitement)

Monami : so get on your hands and knees I want to fuck you from behind.

She obliged subserviently. He rose to his knees behind her, grabbing his steel-stiff cock.

He asked her to raise her ass a little more, rubbing his cock around her cunt hole.

Monami : do it to me. (she groaned as he teased her) I can't wait for it anymore. Do it Captain.

Karan squeezed her ass cheeks.

Karan : So you want it?"

Monami : Yes. (she said in husky voice, feeling the tip of his cock touch her cunt lips)

Karan : then take it in your hand and guide it into your cunt, Monami.

She took his cock in her hand and hurried it to the opening of her cunt.

Karan grabbed her shoulders and, without warning, thrust his penis deep into her.

At his first thrust, she raised her hips a little more and his cock was buried to the balls.

She gasped and cried out with surprise as his hardness sank to the hilt.

Her wet pussy made slurping noises as he pounded into her again and again.

She was now moaning as her pleasure mounted, and began to rock her hips towards him.

He leaned forward, caught her hanging breasts and played with them.

She cried out in pleasure. She is in different world right now where it must be winter outside but she is igniting her self fire.

Stay tuned