❄⛄On Duty : 8❄⛄

She went to the bathroom, saying.

Monami : I will come back in two minutes!

Karan was now alone and was thinking about her huge breasts, and somewhere in his heart he knows that its wrong.

But his lovely lips making his cock was a growing pole.

And then she came out from the bathroom, drying her face with towel.

Monami : its too cold in bathroom, the water is frozen completely. Think about it sir, we need to find out a way to keep us hot in night.

Karan find it teasing statement from her and his expression is saying that yes, she is teasing him.

Monami : Captain.... What are you thinking?

Karan : looks like, you have some way to keep us hot, tonight.

Monami : of course, I have but only if you allow me, Master. (She calls me master, which is definitely not an official call in anyway so I can understand now that she is trying to tease and seduce me)

Karan : tell me your idea, then I tell you I will allow you or not.

Monami : so, what if we have a cup of tea master, that's the only way can keep us hot in this temperature. (She said teasingly)

Stay tuned.

Monami move closer to him.

Monami (said teasingly) : I am sure you must need a cup of tea.

Karan : No, I have no need of tea. I need only you now, I tell you now, I have a better idea will keep both of us hot.

Now he reached for her, grabbing her by the arms, pulled her to him.

She blushed and looked at him, surprised.

Monami : what idea, captain?

Stay tuned