❄⛄On Duty : 12❄⛄

She takes one of her hands and holds his hip, drawing him to her wet wanting mouth.

The other hand grasps the base of his dick and she slides his head between her slick lips.

He tastes like sex. Salt, sweat, musk.

Her pussy is dripping with need.

Her tongue circles the smooth velvet head feeling the salty precum leaking his desire and lust for her to taste.

She takes him further in her mouth, filling her up, his hands come down and gently hold her hair.

His body is tense, his desire is palpable, she is vibrating with need.

She opens her mouth wide and licks down his shaft, then has her lips encircle him, and takes him deep.

It's hot in her mouth, and wet.

She reaches down and holds his balls, they are so tight and firm, she squeezes with a light pressure, that has him dripping heavily onto her tongue.

His breathing quickens as she builds momentum sucking, sliding, tasting, gliding.

Up and down, up and down, faster, faster. His pleasure building with each movement, his hips moving with her head, pressure building, his cock about to explode.

Monami : Please cum Captain, after that I want you inside me, I want to taste you, I want to hear you groan, I want to feel your warmth, your wet.

Karan : I'm going to cum. (he moans, and she senses he may withdraw from her)

No fucking way, she thinks, she wants this, she's worked for this.

She grabs his ass and pulls him tight.

He grasps her head, pushing his solid, strong dick deep inside her mouth where she wants it, she takes him further and feels his cock pulsating, his pleasure made.

His cum travelling up from the base, spasming as it shoots, she feels her own dripping wet pussy contracting as his cum explodes on his face, as he pull it out at last moment.

Stay tuned