❄⛄On Duty : 1❄⛄

Introducing first,

We have Karan Shergill, the captain and trainer of cops. But, these days Karan Shergill himself posted in the higher mountains camps in the search of Yeti (The Big foot human) .

The big foot or Yeti came in discussion multiple times and few days ago a traveller claimed to find a foot marks of a creature must be 15 feet tall and mascular like a monster.

So, being Captain of his group, Karan himself take this responsibility and make a camp in this Mountains of Himalayas to give assurance to locals that they are safe,

Karan was a trained officer, and Government provide him a good living place in this mountain area.

There is a boy who was responsible for all the house chores for Karan in this house.

The weather was cold, and huge snowfalls were in routine.

And, According to weather department next few days this city can lose the connection with another cities because of heavy rainfall.

Karan couldn't leave his house as they were on special duty to protect the locals still living in this city and he taken the responsibility to evacuate locals with NDRF teams if there would be any emergency.

It's been One month,

Karan get used to with this weather and temperature but his houseboy fell Ill in this extreme tempture , so Karan deployed him back to Delhi.

Karan had no choice but he grant a departure and transfer orders for his servant leave but he is on national duty and he need someone around here to take care of house too.

So, he sent an application to government to send another house worker for him as soon as possible.

Because since the houseboy left, his chores around the house were going unfinished.

As he have 16 years duty these days to be extra careful if locals need any help.

Stay tuned