💵Its a Deal : 9💵

She was looking at the bulge on my underwear which was due to the increase in size and stiffness of my cock.

She smiled sexily. I took her in my arms and again kissed her all over.

I again pressed her boobs.

She hold my hands and pressing them into her boobs herself what can be more encouraging to me more than this but that's also true.

That I have a reputation in this world I don't want to be called a person take advantage of a girl when she was alone.

So I gave one chance to her before and I am going to give one more chance to her to back out if she wants.

When, I know her act are not like that.

Karan : Monami, wait...

Monami : what?

Karan : do you really think, we are doing this right?

Monami : we are late to think all this, when I am in my undergarments and you are in your boxer only, we should not discuss this.

Karan : but Monami, you have nothing more left to lose. After one more step you will be semi naked.

Monami : oh yes, and I want to be naked any issues. I want you to be the first men see, touch and feel my boobs and you began this so I will end this my way.

Karan : uhm....

Monami : will you take this bra off or I have to do it myself.

Karan smiled.

Monami : means you do it?

Karan : yess.

Monami is ready for everything right now.

Stay tuned