❄⛄On Duty : 3❄⛄

Sid : so, I have responsibility just like you dream.

Monami : what?

Sid : I got call from Captain Karan, he is living in the Gulmarg. And he need a medical care officer and a person can help him in their house hold work and tolerate the extreme weather conditions. So will you go to help him?

Monami : household work?

Sid : yeah, that's why I came to ask you... Because, you have to help them and you can live there with Captain only, it's completely safe.

Monami : uhm....

Sid : if you have any issues, I will send Koyal.

Monami : nooo, I will go. (She accepted with smile)

Sid : I knew you wouldn't back step from serving country, so I already sent your name, so pack your bags you have a flight to Kashmir in Morning.

Monami : okay sir. (She said with a salute and laughed)

Sid : but take care.

Monami : I will.

Sid : good night.

Monami : good night, and thanks for giving me this opportunity to learn everything from Captain Karan himself.

Sid : it's my pleasure.

Monami smiled and Sid left.

Later, Monami packed her bags and she is ready by midnight to go anytime whenever they will call her.

Next morning,

She took flight from Jammu to Kashmir and later travel to Gulmarg.

Karan got a text that someone is coming to Gulmarg to help him with the household chores and a doctor too.

Monami is self dependent (24 years old) an efficient and ggracious medi - health care worker.

Stay tuned