💵Its a Deal : 4💵

And thus I came closer to her gradually within next 24 hours.

She gave me tour of this palace and told me a lot about her forefathers and her family.

Monami : now if you loved it, you should buy it for 50 crore and make it a project of multi billions.

Karan : I see, you are convincing me for 50 crore.

I liked her smile.

She told me a lot about her too and she told me that she also wanted to start her own business and after I buy this palace she will get money to do that.

We talked all this.

Today, she bring food for me and all so I had the opportunities to touch her hands unintentionally but they  found to be very soft and silky.

She did never mind it.

Monami at second day,

Monami : I hope you are not getting bored here?

Karan : of course not, after all such a beautiful girl around me all the time. (I prasied her for her beauty).

She had blushed at the first instance, but she thanked me afterwards.

I never tried myself to look at her cleavage but it's so attractive through her low cut tops or her kurti which she wore normally.

She was educated up to MBA level so she had the exposure of the business a lot.

So we had business talks too. And she have good fashion sense too.

They are rich too.

So, She used to wear especially designed blouse and kurti.

And today, her kurti used to be tightly fitted down to her waist and log side cuts further down.

Her firm looking breasts were tempting me since I seen her and I tried to measure the size of her roundness with my eyes too.

Stay tuned