👨‍⚕Dr. Monami : 5👨‍⚕

Dr. Monami : cool down, have some water.

Karan sip twice from the glass of water.

Dr. Monami : now tell me, what is making you feel like you need treatment?

Karan : I can't close since year

Dr. Monami : meant... You can't reach the orgasm, right?

Karan : yes. (Shyly)

Dr. Monami : ever masturbate in past few months.

Karan : I had ten times in this year, but I never had orgasm even after trying so hard. (Embarrased and feeling bad)

Dr. Monami : hmm.

Karan : mam, is it serious condition?

Dr. Monami : no, not at all... Don't reach the conclusion so soon. You know, in India because of lack of sex education, 38 percent of mens masturbate in wrong way.

Karan : hmm.

Dr. Monami : so maybe, you are one of them.

Karan : is it possible?

Dr. Monami : yes.

Karan : but, how will it comes in test.

Dr. Monami : it won't be tested by any test, you have to physically examined for that. (Monami feels hard to say all this)

Karan : how? (Shocked)

Dr. Monami : see, we don't have any male attendant to help you, so if you can show how you masturbate it will help me to make conclusive evidence.

Karan : in front of you? (Shocked and shy)

Dr. Monami : wait... I have a better way.

She asked her receptionist to bring rubber dick so he can show it on it that how he move his hands.

Karan feels relieved.

Dr. Monami knows that once before he leave he have to show his dick to her for emamine so she is getting ready for that moment.

Karan : thank you, mam.

Dr. Monami : show it on it. And don't be shy, I am Doctor this is my job. (When she is feeling herself right now)

Karan : yes mam.

Dr. Monami : start.

Karan starts moving that rubber dick, he is not stroking, he is squeezing and pinching it more.

Dr. Monami : i was right, you are doing it wrong.

Stay tuned