💵Its a Deal : 11💵

Monami : anything else about them? (She hold her boobs and press them)

Karan : of course the roundness of your boobs are still there without bra.
They are still bulging. I have rarely seen such heavy boobs in such a good shape even without bra.

Monami smile.

Karan : you are simply arousing.

Monami : thanks for the compliments, sir, you flattered me too much.

I told her that I was not at all flattering her, she was really looking very sexy, voluptuous, gorgeous and inviting.

Then I took her in my arms.

Oohh, her body was really hot, soft and silky. My cock got further erected and stiffened.

As I moved my mouth towards her lips,

Monami herself moved her pouting lips towards my mouth and offered them to me closing her eyes in ecstasy.

I took Monami's pouting and juicy lips in my mouth and sucked her lips.

I kissed her lips for quite some time there.

She also kissed me in great excitement.

At the same time I was caressing her boobs.

Wow, her boobs were really marvellous. I pressed them with my hands. They were very firm and tight. I went on playing with her boobs.

I moved towards her succulent boobs. I kissed her boobs. I liked them.

I rubbed my mouth on them. Then I took her nipples in my mouth. Her nipples were very pointed too.

Her nipples were hardened by that time. I sucked her nipples. I went on sucking them for few minutes.

Monami was getting excited more and more. I kissed Monami here and there frantically.

Then I moved down towards her crotch, thighs, hips, etc. and kissed her there.

I again kissed and sucked her juicy lips encircling my arms around her narrow waist line.

Monami co-operated me very well encircling her arms around my neck keeping her very closely hugged while I sucked her pouting lips.

Her breasts were being crushed badly against my chest.

My hard cock was being rubbed against her sexy smooth crotch.

Stay tuned