❄⛄On Duty : 14❄⛄

Hungrily, he put his mouth on one of her nipples and began sucking one of her nipple.

He kept fondling her other breast, with his palm. Monami was getting excited to have Karan's mouth upon her nipples.

Her pussy became wetter.

In his lost heat, Karan, began biting her breasts and nipples very roughly. It pained her. He almost sucked off both her nipples.

He made her lie down near the fireplace, He then got up and sat between her thighs.

He kissed her all over; up, down, and across her silky breasts.

He then climbed on her and spread her thighs further apart.

He lowered himself gently as he pushed her legs apart. She took hold of his cock and placed it properly at the opening of her cunt lips.

Then, with both hands, he grasped her shoulders. He gave a gentle push and his cock slid inside her sweet pussy.

She wondered how it could slide so easily into her cunt with one push and not be painful. Karan immediately felt her heat; it was as if he had shoved his cock into hot lava.

He started thrusting in and out, slowly at first, then with growing speed.

Monami : move slowly, Captain Otherwise you'll come too soon, I don't want this end soon. Push hard but don't pace yourself.

Now Monami was squeezing Karan and pulling him towards her.

She was so tight!

He wanted to plunge bodily into her and be enveloped.

He began drawing his cock completely from her warmth and then driving it forward; he grabbed her ass and pulled her toward him.

Suddenly, she encircled his hips with her legs locked together at her heels and, with a violent thrust of hips, locked his throbbing member deep inside her hot paradise.

Stay tuned