😃Karan's Return : 12😃

He watched as Monami took his cock in her small hand, raising it in the air.

She put the condom over his mushroom head and slid it down his shaft, carefully.

She was breathing heavily as she had the condom over the base of his hard rod.

Her small hand eased his cock slowly down the lips of her needy pussy to the entrance, pressing it against her.

Karan pushed forward, watching his penis enter the pink lips of Monami's vagina slowly.

Monami : ohhhhhhhh yesss…
(She sighed, his warm dick halfway inside her)

He pulled outward to the head before shoving his meat into her all the way.

Monami : Ohhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhh.

She moaned, feet sliding up his legs.

Her lips found his and they kissed deeply as he held himself inside her, his naked body on top of her.

Their lips smacked loudly as he began to slowly slide his manhood in and out of her welcoming hole.

Monami breathed heavily into his mouth as he slowly made love to her. 7 inches of Karan's cock was sinking into her twat repeatedly, and she was losing it.

He broke the kiss so he could watch her expression as he screwed her.

He increased the pace, causing her to moan softly, her eyes were closed, her eyebrows raised.

Her tits were bouncing up and down, and her legs were spread wide around him, needing more of his dick.

He began to fuck Monami as hard as he could, causing her bed to squeek and bang against the wall.

She didn't notice. She was too busy receiving his big cock in her horny pussy.

Monami : ahhh! Ahhh! Anh! Mnh! Unh! Unh! Ohhhh! Ahhhhh! Unh! (Her cries could be heard throughout the apartment)

Bang bang bang bang bang bang' 'squeek squeek squeek squeek' went her bed over and over against the wall.

Stay tuned