❄⛄On Duty : 4❄⛄

She was exceptionally beautiful, and flexible as she is Yoga trainer too.

She is pretty killer with sparkling wide eyes, beautiful full lips above her firm chin.

Her body was as attractive as her face, with perfect.

She was a slin around her waist but had luscious full, firm Big breasts, a lovely rounded butts gives her hourglass curvy figure frame.

She is living in Jammu since so long so she turned more fair and cheeks have beautiful Red glow on his white complexion.

She looks like an apple and milk, common among in the Kashmiri mountains.

Karan always appreciated girls in army services as it's so courageous thing woman do prove themselves the common path breaking and make their own way towards the success and love for country.

She to his place.

She knocked the door and he opened the door.

Monami : good morning, Captain.

Karan : good morning, how can I help you?

Monami : Myself Dr. Monami Mahajan, Captain.... Sid sent me for service here.

Karan : oh okay, come doctor.... (Karan looked behind her, because he is waiting for a household worker too and he didn't thought even for a moment that she can do that)

Monami : thanks Captain.

Karan : I hope your journey was not so bad.

Monami : actually, it was good, I come to this place for very first time, Captain. It's beautiful.

Karan : yeah it is. But dangerous too.... We have to be careful 24/7 , Dr. Monami.

Monami : yes sir, I will be.

Karan : by the way sorry to ask you but I asked Sid to send a household worker too, did he came with you?

Stay tuned