👮Captain Shergill - 6👮

Karan : relax, Ms. Mahajan, I casually asked you.

Monami : sir, I just offer you whatever I can.

Karan : isn't it wrong for you to offer your trainer something like this, Ms. Mahajan.

Monami : Yes it is. But it would be wrong if I would do this in days when I was taking training from you.

Karan : so according to you, it's justifiable now.

Monami : you also told me, sir, that you wanted to grab my boobs. So I am student only, how I wouldn't think anything about someone like you.

She said shyly.

Karan : I don't lie, I really do wanted to grab your breasts and I did that so you paid me.

She pondered for a moment.

Monami : but sir, may I ask you a question? Do you just think to grab my boobs with my clothes?

Karan : I.... I mean... Is it important to tell?

Monami : yes, because if you thought only to grab them over the top then I am happy that I did pay you with your wish. But, if you had some wish without my top. Then this wasn't worth it.

Karan : you know very well, I guess. But I never think that it would be true.

Monami : but sir, I have to fulfill your wish now. I will perform the task, and I will repay you this way for making me strong girl.

Karan was startled: he had not expected this from her.

Karan : what are talking, Monami this is not possible.

Monami : it is possible sir.

Monami began unbuttoning her shirt.

Karan : Wait: we can't do that, what if someone come here, and saw us doing it.

Stay tuned