👮Captain Shergill - 8👮

Karan : yes, sure.

She reached over to her side, unbuttoned her skirt, and then unwrapped, revealing a stunning pair of thighs that ended in a pair of pink panties that closely covered a quivering mound of flesh of her pussy lips.

She is wearing a transparent stockings too.

Karan : if you won't mind, then ake off your stockings too.

Monami : as you say sir.

She put her right heel on his desk, and carefully rolled her stockings from her waist down her right leg.

Then she repeated the process with her left leg.

And as her stockings went down her leg, it was as if her legs were going from a black and white movie to high definition: no, better than high definition, because this was real life.

Karan gulped in nervousness but he can't tell that how much she is turning him on.

Karan : go and put all these clothes there. (he point in opposite direction)

Somewhere in her mind, she know that why Karan wants her to walk into opposite direction.

And, she knows that might be he wanna check that how much her panties are covering her ass.

But, she didn't mind that. So she pick up her clothes.

Monami : as you say sir.

Monami turned and her turn turning him on more, her panties are covering her whole ass cheeks but that was more teasing than anything else.

Because, there is so much to see yet.

Karan is losing the patience and thought that she is his student so he should look at her in this manner because now the things gone too far already.

Stay tuned.