🎸Meeting with Rockstar : 6🎸

Monami :  I was getting bored back home. Needed a relaxing travel. What brings you here? You too seem all alone. Even after being busy person.

Karan :  The same reason. Was tired of working so much! Needed a break too just like you.

Monami knows what work he is taking about. He is really busy in his movies these days as per as a media report.

She also exactly knows how tiring it is to work 365 days.

She smiles to herself and they continue chit chatting.

Monami orders for a refill of her drink.

She is in mood for some great booze today.

Karan too orders his refill as he sips his drink glancing over the Indian bombshell sitting in front of him.

Karan :  I am such a fool. I should be ashamed of myself.

Karan makes this statement of out nowhere.

Monami :  Why? What's wrong? Monami asks him.

Karan :  It will really be the greatest sin, if I do not the compliment the beautiful dress you are wearing tonight. You look really attractive.

Karan appreciate the hot attire Monami is donning tonight.

Monami :  Uff Karan! Thank you so much! It is one of my favorite dresses.

She replies gratefully to him.

She continues.

Monami :  And you too look really handsome in this outfit of yours! Suits your awesome physique. Actually everything suits you.

Monami blush and look down after give a compliment to karan.

Karan look here and there.

Karan : only we two are here, why are you feeling shy, babe?

Stay tuned