❄⛄On Duty : 15❄⛄

Her strong vaginal muscles seemed determined to milk the semen from him. He was happy to oblige, and began to ram his cock into her as hard as he could.

His balls began to slap against her ass as he plowed into her hot cunt. She started to rotate her hips, her pussy tightening around his pole.

Karan felt his balls clenching and he drew perilously near to ejaculation. And, suddenly, it was all done.

He filled her cunt with his semen.

For a long moment she held him and planted long, sensuous, wet kisses on his face and mouth.

When she released him from her grip of legs his now soft penis slipped from her.

They both were sweating. They could not believe that they are sweating when it's snow storming out side.

Suddenly lethargic, he collapsed on top her and she held him in her arms as if fearing to let him loose.

Monami : Captain ! You are great. You were wonderful. I've been waiting for so long, Captain.

Then, they lay near the fireplace, her hands moved aimlessly over his body and she took his limp dick in her hands and began to stroke it.

Karan held her to him and kissed her cheeks lightly, then planted a deep kiss on her luscious lips.

Her mouth opened to take his tongue and their bodies pressed together. He began to massage her back, moved down to squeeze her ass cheeks.

Her stroking awoke his cock as it began to harden once again.

Karan : Be ready.

His cock is hard third time.

Monami : for?

Karan : I am going to fuck you again my dear.

Monami : oh god, you are ready again.

Karan turned Monami.

Karan : shh.

Now her ass was towards him while his dick head was pressed into her ass.

Stay tuned