👨‍⚕Dr. Monami : 3👨‍⚕

Her hourglass figure didn't hurt - a nice high bust and curvy body were certainly eye-catching in this outfit too.

Especially when she wear a little tight clothes.

She was pretty doctor.

She waited for the first patient.

It's 10 AM.

Then,

Receptionist call Monami.

Receptionist : mam, I send the patient Karan in the examination room, so you can go there.

Monami : okay.

Then, she get up went to the room she use for the examination and looked over the problems of the patient.

And she take a deep breath before dealing with male patient, Karan.

She checked her details, it's written male, 22 years old, with no health history, etc.

Seemed to be a healthy specimen, let's see, Monami walked to the examination room.

At ten sharp,

Karan was in clinic.

Karan arrived at the receptionist.

He is feeling nervous as all the females of young ages around. But, he still don't know that doctor is just 24 years old.

Receptionist greet him, and led him into the examination room and ask him to wait for Doctor.

And here,

Doctor Monami arrive.

She entered and Karan greet her with smile.

Karan : good morning, doctor.

She looked at him.

Her heart : he is handsome, Monami.

Her mind : oh that's true, how will you handle her now, this is your first professional challenge, darling.

He was a good looking guy, hot enough to melt actresses as well with his charm.

He is well build, and Monami feels like drooling over him for a moment.

Doctor : Monami..

Karan start sweating too after seeing this pretty young and gorgeous Doctor.

Stay tuned